Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
ogman

Wooden Breastplate and Gaiters Bug

Рекомендованные сообщения

To Admins, I don't know were the correct part of the forum is for bugs. If this isn't it please move it.

I got the Wooden Breastplate and Gaiters as full drop items however when I try to sell it to the NPC nothing happens. I can sell other things (like recipes) from my inventory and it works. I think it might be related to the event that you currently have?

I tried to sell it to the NPC "Nika" in the Kamael Grocery Store.

To Admins, I don't know were the correct part of the forum is for bugs. If this isn't it please move it.

I got the Wooden Breastplate and Gaiters as full drop items however when I try to sell it to the NPC nothing happens. I can sell other things (like recipes) from my inventory and it works. I think it might be related to the event that you currently have?

I tried to sell it to the NPC "Nika" in the Kamael Grocery Store.

Hello

Have you recidved those items (Wooden Breastplate and Gaiters) from quest or from killing mob?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...