Risan Driver Adventures

Рекомендованные сообщения

Risan Driver adventures: E-global SoD 7.10.2016

Cardi POV

Risan Driver adventures: E-global 8-9.10.2016 PI vs playmaker&Frankie

EE/Sorc POV

More incming- lost plenty of past material due HDD failure

Enjoy and give up scripting already :)

remember that fights) our nukers tried to make nuke +10 and failed and we had main nukes +0. To 84 lvl dmg was so low. One more stuff i didnt expect on gracia was that much fail nukes. 5ccfe873ef009d4690586ec035409010.png

Anyway when we will finish our boost would be very fun to fights vs again:)

its funny,you did fraps those 2 fights in second one there is 2 mages by my side as you can see because slowburn got dc,and in the first one there its jjust afk follow bots,w/e gf,if i would fraps all the 9v9s of the server,it would be so much offensive.

goodfraps i love fishfood and ubi

its funny,you did fraps those 2 fights in second one there is 2 mages by my side as you can see because slowburn got dc,and in the first one there its jjust afk follow bots,w/e gf,if i would fraps all the 9v9s of the server,it would be so much offensive.

e9d.jpg

I love u too <3. I even tried to help at 3:40 bringing the mobs when I saw u coming also gave u a kiss of medusa.

It looked like he clicked vilige either in rage or by mistake right after death

just saying

he where in the ''pi lag,white window'',
bad luck then, can feel excused.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...