Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

same think and today he still farming DO without ss

you dont BAN him cuz is From Leaghue Clan ?

i dont spent more time for Video 530 MB Photos to sent you to do what ?? TO CHECK HIM when he is offline ?

all items from drops, adena from him should be tracked and ddeleted.

Seal stones too.

We send characters in the jail without any depend on their membership in clan.

Just give me a number of ticket in PM and I will tak closer look at the situation

League Clan is full of bots... i know they are donators but they get more adena boting than the adena that they donate so... its not a real bussines for the server.

One night full bot in catacomb: 3kk green seal stones x 5 its 15kk AA. Asuming the AA is 7 they got 90kk for one night of full boting (and they did this for days and days).

Then they think they are goods in pvp and getting raid bosses... its easy when u can free bot like they do.

League Clan is full of bots... i know they are donators but they get more adena boting than the adena that they donate so... its not a real bussines for the server.

One night full bot in catacomb: 3kk green seal stones x 5 its 15kk AA. Asuming the AA is 7 they got 90kk for one night of full boting (and they did this for days and days).

Then they think they are goods in pvp and getting raid bosses... its easy when u can free bot like they do.

We can not punish the players through the forum) The only Thing you can do - ticket.

i knwo ppl from who bot farm items adena go jail put all in wolf go out and no lost items. and they have been jailed many times. and never ban. just pay more $$$.

if i get 1 coin for any ticket as i made.. i get karma from BOTS every day like 20 pk/day.

we need bot hunting reward. we need BAN no jail BAN and 3er char who take ban, then BAN ip if u want to stop that and make a good server. like that u get money but server will die soon bcs ppl will get borred to see ppl booting every where. or they will start to boot to.

:manul:

Arent they those guys? I made ticket - no result.

Game process has been automaticated - it can be checked from logs.

Maybe they are covered by gm's? How is that possible to wear full S and not affrraid of Ban?

Gallery: "перейти по URL"

WGIlj-uGadp3.jpg?v=2

Arent they those guys? I made ticket - no result.

Game process has been automaticated - it can be checked from logs.

Maybe they are covered by gm's? How is that possible to wear full S and not affrraid of Ban?

Gallery: "перейти по URL"

WGIlj-uGadp3.jpg?v=2

We do not cover anyone :huh: Rules are the same for all

Please provide a number of ticket in PM

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...