Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Bots/script allowed only for top clans/top cp - unband for them = 2 euro per char, other ppl = clear character :)

bots/screepts not allowed for everyone, because it contradicts the rules of the project.

bots/screepts not allowed for everyone, because it contradicts the rules of the project.

If its contradict to rules, why u allow em to buy un-ban ? Tell me that your words are not Contradict now....

If its contradict to rules, why u allow em to buy un-ban ? Tell me that your words are not Contradict now....

First of all, read this thread "перейти по URL" about Violaton and Amnesty

First of all, read this thread "перейти по URL" about Violaton and Amnesty

When u rob a bank, or kill a man u indeed get Amnesty....

anyway better restart NPC server since its down for like 30 min...

When u rob a bank, or kill a man u indeed get Amnesty....

anyway better restart NPC server since its down for like 30 min...

Are you compare the game to real life?o_O Rules are rules

Yes we know about a problem and work with it. Please wait, it will be fixed asap.

P.S don't waste your time reporting bots,gms don't give a fwk,one guy proved me that gms are brainless,gm ported near of a friend of mine botting,and he was laughting in the face how gm was earasing he's buffs and bots kept rebuffing and healing etc,and then gm ported my guy somewhere else,then bot wrote automatically "omg gm wtf u doing" and then gm dissapeared...wish I could fraps that and show everybody how brainless gms are,but as I said the one botting was my mate and did it just to prove how gms are . Don't wanna get him in trouble. P.S reported some xside bots and I still saw them on map,nobody bother banning anybody...this what L2 became on europe platform,same as any MMORPG that come on west,they came with bots already premade just to make money from it...simple that how this game works...if u guys wanna continue funding this kind of ppl then keep playing their games...to be honest this is last time after so many years trying this game but I really realised now what became on it...so yeah.gl to all on making up your mind about mmorpg platforms on west.

they even had as sponsors "maxcheaters.com" on their trailer what did u expect from a server like this lol.Most fun I ever had playing L2 was on any other server than russian servers. They are the most dumb gamers u`ll find on any platform. They cant treat the game as a game and take critics. A game for them is like their life,as u heard on media many even suicide for such things...wow...Also if u look on other platform,russian players are recognised as most toxic players and most annoying,for example on dota2 russian were more than 90% of ones hacking accounts for items (also ukranians were among them...but still same thing if u ask me).

funny how ppl post here the bots and gm keep sain "make a ticket" just go fking check the bot already wtf

I can't say you for sure, will it be better for us to start without Russian players or not, because we never try.

But if you think we are not against soft - you're wrong, on our team exist several co-workers who work only with inside market.

Show me the ticket you wrote (number) if you did try to complain about bots via support.

funny fact is that he kept botting for at least 2 more hours. He's pp was insta picking only adena,and he was insta targeting mobs on respawn...funny fact that now when I checked the ticket the auto reply was instant after post ...so def nobody checked him ever.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...