[spoiler=tracklist]

Disturbed - Hell

The Prodigy - Get Your Fight On

УСПЕШНАЯ ГРУППА - ПОКЕБОЛ

[spoiler=pc config]

f5a3ee3924625bb6661bd4541847ed6e.png

Auto-targetting anti-agro th LOL.

Completey handless.

You edit the parts where bd/sws agro you so we can't so you not changing target. The way you pick targets is completely automated 80% of these fights.

3:05 you're still targetting bangkok through aggression, nice editing though.

Auto-targetting anti-agro th LOL.

Completey handless.

You edit the parts where bd/sws agro you so we can't so you not changing target. The way you pick targets is completely automated 80% of these fights.

3:05 you're still targetting bangkok through aggression, nice editing though.

+

а теперь иди нахуй

3:46 he's in hero UD , with aggression on twice and still targetting bangkok, nice try fucking monkey

u said about 3:05 , i answer how u sucking

on fraps we killed afk melee party's from ur side and? why u crying about software

u said about 3:05 , i answer how u sucking

on fraps we killed afk melee party's from ur side and? why u crying about software

botting in pve and botting in pvp are two different things, why play a 15 year old video game if you can't even click the buttons in pvp. LOL trash kids nothing without scripts

botting in pve and botting in pvp are two different things, why play a 15 year old video game if you can't even click the buttons in pvp. LOL trash kids nothing without scripts

stop ur useless partys like crocket afk farm on hb/it ( then solo adventurer makes +9) This is not to say that they dont use pvp scripts, ur clan use all scripts on pvp like Operheimer then he rush noflag charasters on baium

stop ur useless partys like crocket afk farm on hb/it ( then solo adventurer makes +9) This is not to say that they dont use pvp scripts

post a fraps of them using any pvp scripts like anti-aggression and i'll call them handless too. sunbird literally uses nexttarget to pick 50% of targets and cancel sticks people half the fights. hes pushing 1 button he cant even click targets. nice playstyle you guys got must be great enjoyment watching a bot play the entire game for you.

post a fraps of them using any pvp scripts like anti-aggression and i'll call them handless too. sunbird literally uses nexttarget to pick 50% of targets and cancel sticks people half the fights. hes pushing 1 button he cant even click targets. nice playstyle you guys got must be great enjoyment watching a bot play the entire game for you.

why Pve botting better pvp scripts? ur clan use full soft, we dont cry about this and dont write 100 mesagges to Appache like ur side leader about zerkers on baium/anthy

wheres on rules we have words about full pve botting when we sleep? no- for this ur charaster must go jail, ur partys on hb/it botting - they jail? no because we dont write tickets and we dont cry

u cry about soft in pvp? ur problem / if u use , why we dont?

why Pve botting better pvp scripts? ur clan use full soft, we dont cry about this and dont write 100 mesagges to Appache like ur side leader about zerkers on baium/anthy

How can you cry about it when you're the ones using all the scripts LOL. go play legit against a side that uses pvp scripts let's see how it turns out for you. It's still cute how you guys lose 18v18 though.

How can you cry about it when you're the ones using all the scripts LOL. go play legit against a side that uses pvp scripts let's see how it turns out for you. It's still cute how you guys lose 18v18 though.

u stay all time near crystal on hein when ur hero skills cd gj winner 1 time in 30 minutes, w/o hero skills u die in 20 second? oh sorry in 35 on fraps, wp man

as i said u full afk botting in pve, we can easily kill u on pvp, so stop cry

u stay all time near crystal on hein when ur hero skills cd gj winner 1 time in 30 minutes, w/o hero skills u die in 20 second? oh sorry in 35 on fraps, wp man

as i said u full afk botting in pve, we can easily kill u on pvp, so stop cry

who's' botting afk lol? go post fraps of me ever botting, the only reason you win in pvps is because you are scripted. if my bards could hate your DDs you would lose every pvp 100% but using game breaking scripts to win pvp is typical for trash russians

And we won 3 back to back 18v18s a few days ago, idk wtf your talking about bud, ez fights, your pvp scripts cant carry you outside of 9v9s

who's' botting afk lol? go post fraps of me ever botting, the only reason you win in pvps is because you are scripted. if my bards could hate your DDs you would lose every pvp 100% but using game breaking scripts to win pvp is typical for trash russians

And we won 3 back to back 18v18s a few days ago, idk wtf your talking about bud, ez fights, your pvp scripts cant carry you outside of 9v9s

on fraps 3 afk bot party farming its not from ur side? Openheimmer and Crockett buy on another forum 6 scripts for pvp , and 3 more zerkers rush on 700 range, so shut ur mouth bastard, 30 second party in 9x9

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...