Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

- Christmas event doesnt work -> 16 DAYS

- Big surprise after lunching Interlude x25 for Gracia Comunity doesnt happend yet -> 2 days past still without any info

- Ancient Tome tradeable -> guess never

- Merged Interlude and Gracia 7x -> on next Christmas

You stil talking and talking but in game nothing happened, u give us ZERO info ...

So declare # war with every Interlude and Gracia 7x who want to join post everywhere on e-global facebook, forum ... this ultimate massage ,,#DontFuckOnUs,, until something happaned, thank you. :)

Dear CiernyHavran,

I want to quote the reply to other thread and add few questions:

"First of all I want to say that we are sorry to read that.

We are never give up on our servers, special this Gracia Final server, because it's one of our favorite one. The community that come to this server and keep playing there are one of the best that we ever gathered. Thats why we care about this server and we want to assure you that we are working on support, advertising and events for Gracia Final.

To show the seriousness of our approach I want to say, that today will be published the thread regarding the new unique event, that you will definitely enjoy.

We spend a lot of time to design and test it and we really hoping that you will like it.

In such case, where we mention the date of the publishing of the information we couldn't give up on our promise, that's why you can trust on our words.

I will drop the comment to this thread once I'll post it."

Also I want to ask you regarding your post:

- Christmas event doesnt work -> 16 DAYS - What do you mean by that? No one ever mentioned that the event work wrong.

- Merged Interlude and Gracia 7x -> on next Christmas - We face some issues with database marging. However it going to be very soon!

- Ancient Tome tradeable -> guess never - What do you mean by that? :)

I dont know what ,,never give up,, mean to you, but for me is definitely not the situation about Gracia x7 and here is the reasons why I think that:

1. U stil talking about event but the reality is difrent:

a, Invaders - first 4 week everything perfect, than 3 weeks nothing, than 2 week perfect, than u completly stop without any announcement

b, BlackFriday - OK, this was good event, not for everyone, but it works

c, Christmas event - works 24h, during 16days no turkey spawn and no body cares ... 16 DAYS

2. When something doesnt work u react always like this -> ,,tech department,,. At begins you restart and update few times per week. Now only when events came.

a, Ancient Tome tradeable looks like 10 minutes work to me, but I could be wrong

b, exp after 78 is SUPER slow we asking for some non donate vitality event/buff/items ANYTHING. Making event once a week (Invaders) is not enough.

- what about NPC/Aghation/Item with Vitality buff for 1h every 24h ?

3. Advertising ... when Gracia came up I can find your adverts everywhere - google, hopzone, topzone ... After you annouc Interlude x25 there is no advertising for Gracia x7 if u show me where exactly should I looking this adverts I will apologize. Right know, there is no way how new players can find us. Reality is they came on website and always choose your newest server, cause you advertising, you are very activ in game, on forum because its new server. There is so many topic in Interlude and Gracia x7 forum without any reactions from stuff, for me it looks like give up.

I REALLY LOVE IT HERE ! But we still need you to take care of ,,our,, server, you make this server amazing. All am asking for all players is just read our few topics on forum and make things happened. Come to visit our server once or twice a week, say ,,Hi,, and talk with players for few minutes.

Thank you

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...