Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
kMr

*NEW* Improved clan Ranking. /discuss

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear Community,

My name is Fabio and I'm in love with competitive Lineage2. I've played profesionaly other games in e-Sports scene and I had and idea that i wanted to discuss with all the community, so together we can build up a ranking with real statistics where you can clearly see wich clans are on the top based on real facts like pvp, castle, epics, heros. So people can see in a real scoreboard wich clan is doing better job, instead of showing random pvp movies where you only show when you're winning some fight that mostly of the time are fully random and has non impact in-game.

1 How to score points in the ranking?

• 1.2 Heros
  • 1.3 Castles
  • 1.4 PVP
  • 1.5 Epic jewlery

1.2 Heros scores with 1 point.

Every single Hero that a clan has will score your clan in to +1 points .

1.3 Castles

Depending in wich castle you take you will gain different amount of points.

• Dion, Gludio - 5 points.
  • Oren, Innadril - 10 points.
  • Giran, Goddard, Rune - 15 points.
  • Aden - 20 points.

1.4 PVP

The total amount of pvps that every clan has will be multiple x 0.001

(Example 3.000 PVP x 0.001 - 3pts)

1.5 Epic Jewlery.

You can show thousend of epic fights but in the end what matters is wich clan got the jewlery that why in order to recognize a clan every epic jewlery you got will gain you different points based on the difficulty of the BOSS/Fight.

• Antharas & Valakas - 20 points.
  • Baium & Frintezza - 15 points.
  • Zaken & Queen Ant - 10 points.
  • Orfen & Core - 5 points.

Example:

Clan A :

Has got 3.000 PVP (3pts) , Antharas (20pts) , Baium (15pts), AQ (10pts) , Giran (15pts) = 63pts.

Clan B :

Has got 3.000 PVP (3pts) x3 AQ (10X3=30pts), x2 Zaken (10x2=20PTS) , Aden (20pts) = 73pts.

SCOREBOARD:

1. CLAN B

2. CLAN A

And all this ranking could be also applied on "Packs/CP" to see who is the CP/Pack who is doing the good job.

So we could have also a competitive scene in to Lineage2. Wich we can add for packs some weekly TvT wich you can score points for the Best CP/pack Scoreboard .

Aditional idea; Create a League of clans and a separatly one for cps/packs. And different seasons.

IDEA 16.01.2017 by kMr © All rights reserved.

www.twitch.tv/official_kMr

Exelent!

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄

░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█

░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█

░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█

███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Admins,░░░░░█

▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░░░█

▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Please!░░░░░█

▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█

██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

its a good idea i agree but it would be perfect if at the end of the week the winning clan with the most points gets something unique this will make clans tryhard even more,hope this will be implented

according that i am canadian and have difficulties to enter any CP or even Big clan ( cuz of my GMT-8 and my job. ) and ALSO a solo player I wont be able to be a part of this at all. but i love the idea for others.

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...