Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
braveheart

ADMINS TAKE A LOOK / ROTATION ON EPIC TIMERS

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear players,

This question is under control of administrator Luke only, but unfortunately he wasn't available for several days on personal grounds. However he should be available from tomorrow, so please wait a little bit more for his reply. He will take a decision and let you know about future planes according to your issue.

Thank you for undestanding.

Dear players,

This question is under control of administrator Luke only, but unfortunately he wasn't available for several days on personal grounds. However he should be available from tomorrow, so please wait a little bit more for his reply. He will take a decision and let you know about future planes according to your issue.

Thank you for undestanding.

thanks for the response

He's gonna change the epic time cause braveheart probably cant be online at these times, that's the perfect time for anyone to log and enjoy the game bro .

Wont change anything at all even if he does what you said,maybe u will enjoy playing the game but wont change anything at epics. we got 90% of epics till now with less numbers . 85 vs 120 at 90% of epics.

GvG king 14708288_10207240650964971_6743257250224048904_n.jpg

oh i almost forgot bros, i shouldnt talk about it here but im gonna do that :D

Tf isn't the cp that is still asking excuseme to joi them? while thery're playing with future they keep asking excuseme to recruit them ?

you will never get in xside bro, probably in some clans like future who got iside x10 different clans "not cps" like you always do .. recruit everybody to win the server.

peace out <3

He's gonna change the epic time cause braveheart probably cant be online at these times, that's the perfect time for anyone to log and enjoy the game bro .

Wont change anything at all even if he does what you said,maybe u will enjoy playing the game but wont change anything at epics. we got 90% of epics till now with less numbers . 85 vs 120 at 90% of epics.

wtf u talking about monkey brain.

We had 95 at anthy today excuseme recruited 2-3 more pts, u had 118.

And u have about 50% of epics, u clown xD.

Delusional albs. Your better then Ridney tho, that kid smack talking when the only time ive seen him in game was when he pr'd 100% of the time on pi. Your pt does fuking 0 in mass pvps.

I dont think I've seen your full 9 in game since the server opened. Too scared that we will find u and shit on u. Always farming with 3-4 ppl, so u can use it as an excuse xD.

Only the best from the "9v9 king".

aint farming,he is botting,they re not even capable of this,is not only my group mr zobination,is how a server supposed to be,with rotation,compete on epics,like every single server has been out there. Keep the flames for u aint on mood to flame you or your retarted friend ridney right now.

that's why u lie to everyone for things that happened before few months or years,but how you can lie on a server that is alive bro? fuckin shitface lol.

we got 15+epics while you got 4-5? haha.. you had 95 people after 20days server,go die in a corner bro .. im tired of watchin you dead.

Seph dont put in the list core-orfen cause in that way you are winning bro.

you're nonfactors in that side dude,you got zero epics in your pt while we got as archers 2 baiums 1 aq.

that's why u lie to everyone for things that happened before few months or years,but how you can lie on a server that is alive bro? fuckin shitface lol.

we got 15+epics while you got 4-5? haha.. you had 95 people after 20days server,go die in a corner bro .. im tired of watchin you dead.

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/chickeninvaders.12591/page-26

sometimes i dont know if u act albanian or retarted,

you got epics first time in your life after 4-5 years of l2 and that's vs vagabonds some russsian trash clan.

and remember that you started winning when blackrock left server u little shit.

why dont u join this eglobal brah?your shit cp is trying hard on epics but they dying like you died in 9vs9 against us,10 seconds meatshield cp.

actually first 2 mids,was bigger than this or any other interlude project coming alive any time soon.

static epics wont bring any competition,not to you or anyone playing the server.

vagabonds joined the 3rd mid i played,before that i played vs your friends epidemic and xside,i played vs faris and his clan,against sel,against blackrock,is all on youtube,i have not a freaking reason to lie about anything considering a pixel game. Anyway,i really do hope the admins will make a rotation on epics and give the chance to everyone to play on the server,the fun part of the server will be after the zergs will quit. the pvp you ve been so far lucking of skill and everything.In the end of the day,this is a simple game,you dont have to be mad for it. Neither lie about it. peace

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...