Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
braveheart

ADMINS TAKE A LOOK / ROTATION ON EPIC TIMERS

Рекомендованные сообщения

You got aq baium cuz ur the only archer pt. Gratz, but u dont do shit with them. U just run around at the back of the train. U dont group your 9 up and come pvp, since day 1 you have been pring to us on PI, onlny farming at like 5 am when everyone is sleeping. Talk about avoiding pvp. Arent u the king of 9v9?

Or is that only the last day of the server when your pt finally has 5/5 epics on each archer and everyone has quit..

lol seph our archers hitting 7-8k Yesorno With baium/aq even hit 9-10 k some of ur handicapped people XD,u all were 1shot no1 got lower than 6k each of us got 50 pvp in just 1 decent fight,i still havent seen ur cp give some impact in a clan fight the only thing i have seen ur cp doing is just rushing with sorcs to aoe in our face LOL

wtf u talking about monkey brain.

We had 95 at anthy today excuseme recruited 2-3 more pts, u had 118.

And u have about 50% of epics, u clown xD.

Delusional albs. Your better then Ridney tho, that kid smack talking when the only time ive seen him in game was when he pr'd 100% of the time on pi. Your pt does fuking 0 in mass pvps.

Are you mentally challenged or retarded ??we had a full pt since day 1 we was playing as a mage pt with diffent names and also one of our pts destoyed you and smashed you on the start you fucking gay... cry more retard about epics..

omg braveshit im laughing cause you are such a forum guy ,,anyway in the game u cant do shit , you are the new version of yeahthepro and please cry more about the epics and farming and shits cause you are the one that being clown .. go go post more

even ur flames are boring as fuck, you lying to yourselves first and then to everyone else. u guys are a joke and never were any competition to me. i speak of truth,is only a game,dont be mad at me for that.

All 3 of our mages were top 5 pvp for the whole first week. 1 Mage has more pvps then all 6 of your atb + alb archers.

Get real

ejjj seph pls at least check pvp list before u type:p http://prntscr.com/e01i6x

and we as atb are a lot of times on stakato last days and for example we didnt see NGU farming there, i didnt even see them on PI. And i didnt put any script on this server like u seph:PP

Were u on some AO match?

dude you re braindead ,and you cannot even speak a language properly. there is nothing to talk about, i know my history you know yours,you should respect and not talk to me at all mafacker.

ejjj seph pls at least check pvp list before u type:p http://prntscr.com/e01i6x

and we as atb are a lot of times on stakato last days and for example we didnt see NGU farming there, i didnt even see them on PI. And i didnt put any script on this server like u seph:pP

Were u on some AO match?

"we" joined the server after a week,and i havent played yet (except 2-3 days) and as long as the epics gonna be static i wont be able to be part of this server :P

My english are fine you fucking dumb ,when ppl like you saying about the language its because you have nothing to say about this game for us , also half of your ppl cant spell an english word and you are talking about my english fucking retard ???my english has nothing to do with the game play inhibited greek cunt ,and about your flames every single fucking server in every single forum you are writing the same things you are bored as fuck with shity flames and you are repeating your self...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...