Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
braveheart

ADMINS TAKE A LOOK / ROTATION ON EPIC TIMERS

Рекомендованные сообщения

when we were 90 on all epics and future had 130 and guka had 160 it was all perfect, i saw some shouts ez ez etc. here we have for the first time 2 parties more and zerg story comes. amazing;p

Up on the topic now..as for the rotation of rb's respawn time I think it's you the only guy that can't attend these epics due to ur business lifetime and trying to support ur thread with 4 or 5 people who plays in ur side and quietly waiting for the staff hopefully to change the time...happend to me also in previous servers that I couldn't make it in time for olympiad games.

so this guy rrrr is 1 more guy that afraids to tell what he wants with his real name cool let me answer to u then,talking about numbers if u consider server is almost 20 days on ahd the 95% fights we had really less numbers,at 1 point u guys had 130 and smite 160 while we had 95-100,but still manage to win 2baiums 1 anthy with less people,w/e nothing surprise me i told it i will have the lower number in the server and at the end win the whole thing,so braveheart made a topic in a server which he barely plays and he want to change russians opinion that aint happening,just because 5-10 even 20 people cant attend an epic at the most normal times for it like evening,people that got paid to play in that server sometimes get ignored by admin and u think they will listen to you? GOOD TRY XD,w/e as zobi says up 9v9 who ever wants u know who to pm.

I'm not hiding who I am, this is just the forum name I use on these kind of servers. I'm Realist, ingame name Megumin.

I just can't understand why Zobi and them say such stupid things, because from what I remember, they aren't stupid at all. But it seems they either became retarded recently or try to act like that.

And how the fuck am I crying about numbers, I said this is how these servers are, we didn't cry at 118 vs 95 because we understand this. Meanwhile, all I hear from your side since server start is numbers this, number that.

And you want 9v9? Sure, anytime. No excuses, no dodging, even if we don't have 9 online we'll fill the rest with bots or whatever.

As for the rotating epics, it's a matter that should have been discussed weeks before server launch, not now. The info about the static epics was there since the server concept announcement, why was there no thread about it before launch?

thats the different dude,we had lower number and won u guys had once lower number and lost,we never said rotation to epics is retarded u can read what i said earlier is right idea,but it wont happen in a russian server which no1 cares about a cp or 5 people that cant attend epics at evening thats all,told to everyone who needs 9v9 you know who to pm

We are the only archer party? Here we go with the excuses again. We're the only archer pt cause we are the best archer cp at this game bro , thats how it goes . He prefer us to play archers from 100 people clan yo .

Best archer cp, had to farm 2 weeks for dracbows rofl, yall boring af. Zobi was in c grade PI trying to exp 3 days into server.

how did atb helped us i dont get it, u must be rly dumb to tell things however u want or just mad towards those ppl

atb done nothing for us , we're just playing together in epics/pvps. 1st mom 5/7 bows failed but who rly cares what u come up with,obviously u're a boring person here

hello little guy,aren't you those ones to lose in PI twice since day one? U're frapsed asking us "what is ur lvl" stay calm and stop arguing over the internet ,as far as I know only garbages jumping into forums using excuses all day long

????

Only pvp we have lost to either atb or ur pt this server was on pi day 1 when atb was 75 and we were 62 or something, we hit 72 and shit on them everytime until they stopped coming back.

Your pt?

LOL

Havent seen a full 9 of u the whole server. Just expreme and ridney trying to xp at 6 am cuz u dont wana get frapsed getting shit on any other time of day.

Get of my dick and go spend time with your wife, fuking loser.

Up on the topic now..as for the rotation of rb's respawn time I think it's you the only guy that can't attend these epics due to ur business lifetime and trying to support ur thread with 4 or 5 people who plays in ur side and quietly waiting for the staff hopefully to change the time...happend to me also in previous servers that I couldn't make it in time for olympiad games.

olympiad supposed to be static,epics not,this is not how a server should be. sincerely yours.

Look, everyone wants to go to epics, but u dont find it boring pvping at 6 pm, and then farming with nothing to pvp for until 2 am?

I do ..

These kind of servers, u want a different schedule / different activities every day (thats what makes craft servers fun imo). I mean, u just had a gracia server with rotating epics, and here all u monkeys are, acting like this is the normal way to spawn epics..

Just cuz it suits you, u dont want it changed. Hypocryte faggets.

the only reason u guys bragging about that is just few people of ur cp cant attend these epics,if it was different roles you wouldnt even say anything,and braveheart if u dont like how this server is you can leave anyway never seen ur cp somewhere just 2-3 people thats all,if you dont like the epics of the server you are all free to leave

Im complaining cuz its getting borring. Were logging only for epics and then were logging off, cuz there is NOTHING to stay in game for after epics.

Capiche?

Were not still struggling to farm drac bows, we have finished farming since first day of mammon. We just farming to OE, but we dont need to tbh. Got nothing else to do.

Its fine, server will die slowly in the next week or so if it continues this way. But then again, thats probably what the russians want. So they can sell epics and move onto the next server. And leave party's like yours to sit around pvping nightfury or wat ever 3rd tier clan is still struggling to gear up and show up to pvp a month late.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...