Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
braveheart

ADMINS TAKE A LOOK / ROTATION ON EPIC TIMERS

Рекомендованные сообщения

where do u see the 3 groups u dumbass,its 2 groups that play with each other for lot of years while u change clan every server,and you think sublimity is the real deal? its another custom server that will just be 1 month server with good competition untill a day that people will actually stop giving a shit,and lets be honest we all know that opal even if he open it it wont last for long 1 maybe 1.5 month max especially if its near summer

Im talking non sense sure :P look on previous page. zobi says im lying,and im posting him pictures im speaking of truth, you ppl are delusional as fack on a dead old game,i ll never get the reason of acting retarted on a lineage forum like its a shame to lose sometimes. fucking cunts lol

merging 3 groups into 1 and not even this way you people can have 9 people. lick my ass pls

LOL im done. we got 9 core members of ci on the server like we always do.

you are the one recruiting everytime new people and you know that ,every server you join u ask for people on forum brah.

GvG king 14708288_10207240650964971_6743257250224048904_n.jpg

LOL im done. we got 9 core members of ci on the server like we always do.

you are the one recruiting everytime new people and you know that ,every server you join u ask for people on forum brah.

Look closer to my group,do i even recruit? :P im posting the topic in case i need people,but i ve never recruited so far. last recruitments was on l2mid 2 years ago

so basically im the new guy having an active group that you people who play this game for over 10 years need to mix 3 groups to even get close to my activity

that is just LOL

Best archer cp, had to farm 2 weeks for dracbows rofl, yall boring af. Zobi was in c grade PI trying to exp 3 days into server.

you started sayig bullshits again? like you farmed first s grade or what?cause when you got your first dc by donations we had 2 bows alrdy brah.

The different beteen ci and tf is that we got epics in 100 ppl clan and you don't ,and u will never get .

https://s27.postimg.org/s1bdnnd8z/Shot00052.jpg

GvG king 14708288_10207240650964971_6743257250224048904_n.jpg

????

Only pvp we have lost to either atb or ur pt this server was on pi day 1 when atb was 75 and we were 62 or something, we hit 72 and shit on them everytime until they stopped coming back.

As I remeber and its on fraps we had 3 pvp on first day.

On 62 lvl with c grades while full your pt with donated b grade, on 68lvl and 73lvl(still in c). Everything we won with no problem.

Next days you lost 1-2 times on 78.

I agree we lost 2 last pvp we had(we went there to exp bd 62-->78 no siren).

No flame just facts.

zobination made his first epics after 4 years of game play,even if im not playing my pt has exactly the same epics as him,and he is claiming domination,his desperation lvl is over 99999 :D

wow kamyl is silver on league isnt he? how a silver player on league of legends can talk for any other game lol ,same goes for zobi and the rest ,if u guys cant have more than a silver elo on csgo and league why you re even trying on other games xdddddddd

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...