Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
braveheart

ADMINS TAKE A LOOK / ROTATION ON EPIC TIMERS

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello to e-global team

I would like to drop a really important suggestion to all of you both players and admin team.I do not consider the idea of spawning all the epics on the same timers over and over again (even if the epics last time died on a whole different time) a good idea. You have an international and a big community and you re giving the chance to specific players to join the epic fights. People that are from brasil,america or people that actually working on the timers you re putting the raid timers wont join them no matter what. Also people that actually want to fight for an epic and be competitive they could do it no matter the timer. Give the same chances to all of us to participate in your server.

with all the respect i have as a player

sincerely yours.

Yeh. I never liked Static epic timers. That is the easiest way to create a stale, and boring pvp experience. The same ppl showing up to the same place doing the same thing week after week.

Few things to consider.

1. This is an international server. You should know that yourselves without having to poll the community. How is it fair that 30-40% of this server CANNOT attend a single epic, cuz you spawn them when theyre at work, EVERYTIME. I would quit and take all of my people with me if I was a part of that group of people.

2. As a player, you should NOT be able to attend EVERY epic, what is this, L2-ME, MYSELF ,AND ,I? The only argument that can be made for static epics is made by selfish greedy people, who simply dont want to change their schedule. But like I said, attending epics in this game is a privelege, not a right. You earn / work for quest items to attend epics, U dont have everything handed to you. Sometimes you can attend, sometimes you cant, thats life, thats L2 in 2017.

3. I dont know about the rest of you, but I'd actually like to have some 5 pt v 5 pt pvp on this server, but that wont happen if the only mass pvp is 15 v 15 at fuking 6 pm moscow time... You guys dont have jobs or wat?

well first i wanna say that i agree on everything u all said,nobody must attend every single epic and ya i dont like the statics either but i dont like waking up on midnights for that not just me,as i said no1 has to attend everything but we all know with 1 epic at midnight nothing will change a lot untill the same epic dies 3-4 later no1 will like wake up early morning for tht shit especially when people is working,my point is if its a epic like baium u cant just wait 4-5 baiums to spawn so it can get a normal respawn time at evening or even late morning so u have to be able to attend,the thing is i agree with all the things u guys said but lets not forget a big change like this wont happen in a russian server,russians choose it like that we cant do anything.

Well thats the thing, all of the epics have a window. Baiums is 4 hours, and tbh the last 2 ( if they didnt have static epics) would of rotated nearly 4 hours later. Wait another week and the time will be 8 hours - 12 later. My point is, its rotating.

The problem is, regardless of the random respawn, and the time taken to kill the raid, the epics are spawning again at the same time, day after day. If u want static epics, make them like 10 pm moscow time at the earliest. 6 pm and 8 pm moscow time is ridiculous. The gms are catering to russian people only, and from what ive seen, thats literally only like 50% of this community, go log in game right now, there are zergs of clans u havent even fucking seen in game before. And you wont see them for much longer if they never get a chance to show up to epics.

sepharoth i dont think staff cares a lot about this server tbh,we saw since start untill now its pay2win and they dont care what other people says expect these 3 russian clans that plays,thats the truth server might be just 50-60% russian but the whole competition is russians,as i said trying to change their mind is pointless nothing will change

I am only one here that think admin doesnt give a shit about ur opinions because russians are major force here and they are gmt +3 and i dont think so somebody from them wants to wake up at nights or derp around with broken parties because 2 people on community cant be here at evenings? eot

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...