Papanda

PR-event "Hype train goes to High Five!"

Рекомендованные сообщения

Change language:

russia-flag-48x48.png

d26eb30c58.png E-Global d26eb30c58.png

PR-event "Hype train goes to High Five!"

8df8859bc713462a849dee7c81abb38d.png

We are glad to invite you to take a part in PR-event to receive the bonuses for your comfortable start.

Participate in our events and receive your reward!

Task #1: Facebook

All you need is to "Like" and comment this post -

To complete this task you need to have at least 30 friends.

10 winners are going to be picked from the participants that completed all tasks, by using fanpagekarma services. The results are going to be announced on 30 April during 18:00 - 19:00 (CET).

Reward - Box with bb3785bdbd15e1d0bc8654a5c5a3fedc.png Infinity Global Rune. The winners will receive their rewards soon after they will be announced.

[spoiler=Way of determination the winners ]

Please note, that you can win only if you completed all tasks - like и comment!

edf01b81bf.png

Task #2: Skype

To complete this task you will need to follow few steps:

Please note, to complete this task you need to have at least 30 contacts in your contact list.

This task will be finished on 30 April, at 23:00 (CET).

Reward - 1 Br_valentine_cookie_i00_0.jpg Chocolate Cookie + 3 hSys.icon.br_vitality_potion_i00.png Vitality Maintaining Potion. The winners will receive their rewards soon after they will be announced.

Task #3: Memories

It's the most simple task - answer on few our questions and receive the Coupon for Accessory!

Questions:

You need to leave the answers in this thread.

This task will be finished on 30 April, at 23:00 (CET), bonus code on Coupon for Accessory going to be sent to you via forums personal message during the day after event end.

Bonus task: Win 1 of 4 TeamSpeakc82da825254e4d9188f329f112b7e78c.png servers for 120 slots!

You are the 7dab7fdd48c748789376efd5f5eef927.pngLeader of the Clan or Lineage 2 community and you are going to start on our High Five x5? Awesome! This task is exactly what you need!

You can find more detailed information in special thread:

LINK

Hello Guys! :D

1. I'm looking for a unique server about the quality of the game. For Example Good GM staff for all In-game Issues , Good Clan's & players to raise the competition , and also good flow of the gamining (Without Lag , Rollback , wipe etc).

2. This is something that remains to be seen in the feature because of RANK of the Clan's ;)

3. This Fact is mostly a matter of management , where in my opinion it could be presented (like a bonus) ve a future update of the server...

4. Maybe , but I would rather to focus On the specific server ( H5) atm...

hs_log15.png.5af29f342b52db12ca094ca5ee454d01.png

Recruiting people and old friends/players

https://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/hellenicspirit-clan-recruit-ppl.19753/

Hello Guys! :D

1. Legacy! :) of course! Great community and server admins care for!

2. Haven't heard much info :P

3. NO BOTS! MORE FUN!

4. I want my legacy experience i once loved :3 in legacy i never even got to S grade. :)

Questions:

1. What do you expect from this server?

I expect it to be as good as your GF server, I'm really looking forward to it.

2. What do you think about "political" arena on this server? Which side are you going to join?

I haven't really heard/read much about that so I really can't tell. Solo power first and then who knows.

3. What do you think regarding the fact that 3rd party software wouldn't work on our server, even pay-to-use software?

Well it's obviously a good thing, it sucks when someone can get a huge advantage while doing nothing, while others spend a ton of time on those things and still sometimes they don't have as much as 3rd party software users. That is one of the best features on your side.

4. Are you interested to play on Classic 1.5 server with further upgrade to 2.0+ from E-Global?

Hell yeah, I wanted to try this version one day and what could be better than E-Global Classic 1.5 server? Is it happening? Can't wait if yes.

I expect from this server a lot of pvp's, but what i really expect the most is stability, looking for active and truly devoted gms that can improve the gameplay and do not let the server die within 1 month

2. What do you think about "political" arena on this server? Which side are you going to join?

Heard about it, and i must say its pretty damn good ! Im gonna join some russian big side, havent figured it out yet

3. What do you think regarding the fact that 3rd party software wouldn't work on our server, even pay-to-use software?

That why i mostly join this server, if its true 100% that nobody is allowed to use the 3rd party softwares, i think this server is going to be a huge success

4. Are you interested to play on Classic 1.5 server with further upgrade to 2.0+ from E-Global?

Yes, for sure, your projects are pretty stable and good, looking forward for it

Good management and legacy, something that works for more than 6 months

I do not yet, me and some friends are with great expectations, we will evolve and we think to enter and contribute in some clan, then we will see what will be better for our pt.

Without bot it certainly brings fairer fun to all players, the challenge is much bigger, I hope they can keep this kind of protection and do not submit to "bribery" ... once banned, keep banned

I played on the Classic-Official server, it's very difficult ... and it really does rekindle what Lineage is, I do not know all the players will have the patience to evolve their char according to the available time they have to play ... hope it works...

ty for this PR-event.... nice job guys!

and good luck for your new venture.

1. fun, pvp and pve that will last more than 3-4 months..

2. dont know yet. hope there is a three or more sided war.

3. we all wish that 3rd party software wont work but we all know that is unlikely..

4. sounds an interesting project, want to see more.

good luck with the server guys

1. What do you expect from this server? Great wars and PvPs

2. What do you think about "political" arena on this server? Which side are you going to join? Idk yet and i still looking for a side ;D

3. What do you think regarding the fact that 3rd party software wouldn't work on our server, even pay-to-use software? The worst thing about 3rd party sofware are the adr scripts it fucked the last GF

4. Are you interested to play on Classic 1.5 server with further upgrade to 2.0+ from E-Global? No

1. I want to remember old fun time, playing low rated servers with wars, castle sieges.

2.To join dark side. They have cookies...

3.I realy hope that non of 3rd party sofware wont be working.

4. Dunno, maybe yes, maybe no...

fun

know nothing about politics on this server but i wanna join MY SIDE (be independent and kill on sight every idiot i met)

L2 is full of grind. I you cant deal with it dont play. Banned 3rd pty soft

nice imagine but i appreciate C4>H5 updates. Havent too much time to be 24/7 ingame to enjoy and C4>H5 are much casual and comfortable for me.

Hello :-) !

Task 3 - Memories:

1.) Long-term fun and quality gaming with my friends, who are comming with me.

2.) Haven´t any clue ... whatsoever. We´ll decide our way based on practical experience and current state :-) ... and Czech Republic community :-)

3.) Great choice!! That is just superb. Well done ... please, stick with that ... keep that direction and be relentless!

4.) I don´t have enough information ATM to judge/decide.

Thank you, have a great day!

Task 3 - Memories

1)a stable server with high online thats gonna provide a lot of fights/fun

2)no idea to be honest,its still to early to call

3)i love the fact that bot software doesnt work,the more you play the more rewarded you feel

4)for sure,i would love that

have fun everyone

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...