Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Olympiad.

And by TW were war on Aden => Giran => Shutgart. Great war.

https://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/tv-ili-poka-koljasochnik-farmit-citu.22158/#post-102860

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

• 2 недели спустя...
why reason ? i dont understand..

You know, that question bother us every server.

To tell the truth, the main reason is in our pocily of opening (i mean not only us, but all market in general): Any fresh start - New leaves from privios server.

And we have like... 4-8 start eash month on market.

For right now we definetely know, that the only thing that really matter is - change our pocily about opening, to make it stable for the market which is changed for ever.

You know, that question bother us every server.

To tell the truth, the main reason is in our pocily of opening (i mean not only us, but all market in general): Any fresh start - New leaves from privios server.

And we have like... 4-8 start eash month on market.

For right now we definetely know, that the only thing that really matter is - change our pocily about opening, to make it stable for the market which is changed for ever.

i think this is the best answer possible, if u have other server and make a wipe every time is normal that ppl are tired to start again every time , but this is a good server and i dont know why ppl left after 45 days opened

i think this is the best answer possible, if u have other server and make a wipe every time is normal that ppl are tired to start again every time , but this is a good server and i dont know why ppl left after 45 days opened

As to wipes - we never make them, it's our policy (even if we open a new server). We support every our server to the last player on it. You may have a look at our previous servers that are still working:

- Gracia Final x7 (started almost a year ago - on September 2016)

- Interlude x25 (started on January 2017)

So you can be sure that it wiil not happen.

What i could promise to you from behind of our team - we will change the pocily in such way, that our players will be able to play in a long-term servers.

And by "long-term", i mean not w/o wipes. I mean - alive servers with good enough population.

In any way, we are thankfull for your opinion and positive comment.

Looking on such users as you, we are motivated to do our job well.

What i could promise to you from behind of our team - we will change the pocily in such way, that our players will be able to play in a long-term servers.

And by "long-term", i mean not w/o wipes. I mean - alive servers with good enough population.

In any way, we are thankfull for your opinion and positive comment.

Looking on such users as you, we are motivated to do our job well.

I suggest you to check the work of server l2raidfight, its european project, which opened in 2014, but its working from like idk 2005 or so, where it is still working and daily online is 1k+ real online.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...