Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello. Me and my 2 friends joined this server some time ago. While we played till lvl 80 everything was nice because of that Newbie items for 10days (weapon).

But once we got A grade armor, and farmed up 50kk adena somehow, We reached a deadpoint. Our Newbie wep is almost UP, we have 50kk while weapons S grade are 150kk and much more. There is a huge jump all of a sudden. It was quite intresting to get A grade and farm for it, since it was possible.

Ofc people who are 85 with guilds will find this funny, because they can farm maths and element stones worth 100kk DAILY.

But what about newbies ? Most clans are russian, greek.. rarely who speaks English. And they all prefer their own land mates because they dont have to speak 5 languages on Skype/Teamspeak when its PvP time.

Leaving us new players in dust, because we cannot form group to farm High zones that easily, without being PKed or forced out, we cannot do Raids, we belong no-where.

How am I suposed to farm up 150kk for S grade wep only, 300kk for both armor and wepp, when most we can gather for is TOI-11 where mobs drop 7k adena per party-member. Let alone some bigger things like getting Dynasty, Icarus, Vesper....

Without a clan, that speaks English, or making some of the VERY needed classes, like SwS, BD, classes that cannot be BoXed that easily, you are simply Stuck at lvl 75-80 unable to progress, if you dont make Spoiler or smth else and go farm ALONE again for days and weeks to be able to buy simple S grade.

I cant even imagine joining a clan that does Seed of Infinity, and others, Kill Tiat or what not... It would be nice to have at least S grade for event Medals or something. It will make people put reasonable price on simple S weps, and allow new players to transit to Arcana mAce when they reach lvl 76. Rather than Saving up for A grade wep.. Which makes you a lvl 80 Mage with A grade wep... who NO ONE will invite in any instance or farm zone YOUR level because you are undergeared.

I know that some people make 100-200kk Daily.. which is why adding S(76) grade WIthout SA to event mannager for like.. idk, 40-50kk would be pretty reasonable thing to do. Or give some other option for solo players to progress into the game. Last time we even tried to do Catas, we were PKed by Rus and Greek parties who outnumber us greatly. or are full S twinks. Without a chance to fight back.

Hello. Me and my 2 friends joined this server some time ago. While we played till lvl 80 everything was nice because of that Newbie items for 10days (weapon).

But once we got A grade armor, and farmed up 50kk adena somehow, We reached a deadpoint. Our Newbie wep is almost UP, we have 50kk while weapons S grade are 150kk and much more. There is a huge jump all of a sudden. It was quite intresting to get A grade and farm for it, since it was possible.

Ofc people who are 85 with guilds will find this funny, because they can farm maths and element stones worth 100kk DAILY.

But what about newbies ? Most clans are russian, greek.. rarely who speaks English. And they all prefer their own land mates because they dont have to speak 5 languages on Skype/Teamspeak when its PvP time.

Leaving us new players in dust, because we cannot form group to farm High zones that easily, without being PKed or forced out, we cannot do Raids, we belong no-where.

How am I suposed to farm up 150kk for S grade wep only, 300kk for both armor and wepp, when most we can gather for is TOI-11 where mobs drop 7k adena per party-member. Let alone some bigger things like getting Dynasty, Icarus, Vesper....

Without a clan, that speaks English, or making some of the VERY needed classes, like SwS, BD, classes that cannot be BoXed that easily, you are simply Stuck at lvl 75-80 unable to progress, if you dont make Spoiler or smth else and go farm ALONE again for days and weeks to be able to buy simple S grade.

I cant even imagine joining a clan that does Seed of Infinity, and others, Kill Tiat or what not... It would be nice to have at least S grade for event Medals or something. It will make people put reasonable price on simple S weps, and allow new players to transit to Arcana mAce when they reach lvl 76. Rather than Saving up for A grade wep.. Which makes you a lvl 80 Mage with A grade wep... who NO ONE will invite in any instance or farm zone YOUR level because you are undergeared.

I know that some people make 100-200kk Daily.. which is why adding S(76) grade WIthout SA to event mannager for like.. idk, 40-50kk would be pretty reasonable thing to do. Or give some other option for solo players to progress into the game. Last time we even tried to do Catas, we were PKed by Rus and Greek parties who outnumber us greatly. or are full S twinks. Without a chance to fight back.

Greetings!

Thank you for your appeal, and for paying attention to the fact that solo players are beginning to experience certain difficulties, reaching 75-80 levels.

As you can see, there has been a general trend in recent years, that already formed communities/clans quite rarely accept new unverified players (strangers), as they try to avoid the risks that are caused by accepting of a new unknown member to the clan/CP. It's really frustrating, because the solo players often have to achieve results alone, without the support behind their shoulders. This is a general trend in Lineage 2, as the game, and this is difficult to fight.

However, we have heard your expectations, and we will try to figure out how to help solo players and small party/clans at a difficult stage of development for them. Also, we will try to draw the attention of the clan leaders, including top clans, on the recruitment of newcomers into their ranks. Please, also do not forget to browse these sections to find a group by interests - https://l2e-global.com/forum/categories/recruitment.121/

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

We have heard you and will try to find some way to resolve this issue.

• 3 недели спустя...

It's simple, take action, create a clan, make clan parties and create friendships while getting levels together... I'm from the Misfits clan, and we are always recruiting solo players and making clan parties etc. We are international friendly but speak English only in clan chat since it is the international language. You have to make the difference for the solo players, let them in your clan and you guys as a group grow together. Form alliances, do raids, and enjoy the fellowship. If you need a clan we have some slots available. Don't put it on the Game Masters to change the server rates etc. it's not really their problem. In the real L2 we didn't have any of the benefits these guys give. I think what they did for us is above and beyond. It's the gamer's role to help others, it's the gm's role to make sure the server is stable with connection and anti botting.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...