Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
xtapoditom

donation via paysafe ?

Рекомендованные сообщения

donate via paysafe option doesnt exist. its bugged or you disabled it ?

couse i rememper there was the option to donate via paysafe in the past if im not mistaken..

and no way im gonna get my car and drive 1h to the city to add 20euro to the bank to make a donate

donate via paysafe option doesnt exist. its bugged or you disabled it ?

couse i rememper there was the option to donate via paysafe in the past if im not mistaken..

and no way im gonna get my car and drive 1h to the city to add 20euro to the bank to make a donate

Greetigs!

For the last 3 weeks we're working with paysafecard to complite all the agreement between both sides.

They promised us to complete aprove E-Global in time (by September 10).

However it might take a bit more.

We are gonna provide you all the information whenever it will be done.

Donation via g2a (paysafecard) - haven't worked from the very begining, but only from now on we can work with PaySafe directly (l2 private server).

cool thanks for info

ill need the pa at 60+ anyway i can w8 :)

I do recomend you to find one more option for payment, in case of inaccessibility paysafecard.

We can tell you, that Greece is able to make payment via Credit Card and PayPal (that's what we see from our Control Panel in G2a).

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...