Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Questions and Discussion about New Interlude Final X7

Рекомендованные сообщения

Orfen's malfunction

Another issue, Orfen got totally missing after my friend and I lowered the 1st half of its HP at 02:00 AM GMT-4... we quickly ran to the spide and took this picture with Orfen missing. 2nd half of HP disappeared

Shot00002.thumb.jpg.4aa78479222398cd35e7ed53d3713c45.jpg

Please take a look into it

Best Regards...

Hi

I have issue about Delicious Top Choice Meat quest the quest items dosnt drop out from every mob after 2nd transformation

pls have a look-- it shuld drop from every sigle one

Hello

There is no information that every monster must drop out the quest item from the link that you provide

I entered the beta today, Newbie helper or newbie guide

does not have the exchange weapon ticket for begginers, are you aware of that?

We will check it, thanks

Orfen's malfunction

Another issue, Orfen got totally missing after my friend and I lowered the 1st half of its HP at 02:00 AM GMT-4... we quickly ran to the spide and took this picture with Orfen missing. 2nd half of HP disappeared

[ATTACH=full]1542[/ATTACH]

Please take a look into it

We have just checked him and after teleporting to the spide he was there with half hp. So it seem that everything works fine. Check him one more time (we haven't killed him, so you can try one more time).

Lv 40 Leto Chief Talkin Raid Boss has not attacking animation. It is actualy doing damage but it looks freezed

Have you updated you game client via updater? Please make a full check, but first delete System folder. Also make sure that you put game folder to the antivirus and firewall exclusions.

Have you updated you game client via updater? Please make a full check, but first delete System folder. Also make sure that you put game folder to the antivirus and firewall exclusions.

Yes, I did once before my very fisrt log in, just after extracting files from the compressed. Now I did it again just in caseL2_launcher_updater.jpg.abfd185ec9245401521868aafaa89d7c.jpg

Best Regards...

Hola a todos..desde argentina, tengo unas dudas... entre ellas es " tendre mucho Delay jugando a su server desde mi pais ? desde ya muchas gracias por su atencion y disculpen las molestias,

Hola, soy de Argentina y me anda bien, no creo que tengamos problemas.

[

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...