Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Questions and Discussion about New Interlude Final X7

Рекомендованные сообщения

when you gonna put feature of this new server x7 ?

Hello d4rknessqq,

If you mean the detailed server description - it will be posted in the nearest time, like few days.

So hold your breath and stay tuned, all information will be available soon ;)

Hello d4rknessqq,

If you mean detailed the server description - it will be posted in the nearest time, like few days.

So hold your breath and stay tuned, all information will be available soon ;)

alright thx

Here be pet and some gracia skill in interlude ? and forts? or i bad understand it becase from video i see fort pets and gf skills and etc ;)

you damn right. smells epic...

There rly will be ShadowStep,Hide and Pets? ... :/

Good job about cancel buf and party window but thats is too mutch...

but why? more playeble classes more pvp. Melee parties will be playable. Its great idea ot boost unplayable classes... we currently playing at close settings server, and everyone loves all the changes, zero cons...

In my opinion Ppls who want Interlude no want that content... Admins spend a lot of time and do rly nice work but for what... if that same is in GF:P

Is good work with implement gf facilities like cancel buf but as i say skils,pet,fort if ppls wanna all of that they will go to GF not INTERLUDE :P

In my opinion Ppls who want Interlude no want that content... Admins spend a lot of time and do rly nice work but for what... if that same is in GF:p

Is good work with implement gf facilities like cancel buf but as i say skils,pet,fort if ppls wanna all of that they will go to GF not INTERLUDE :p

bro its not like that. They made pets. Pets effect pve mostly. Fort will change anything. Some low clans can fight for forts while big clans will fight at epics. Skills will be made only to increase class variaty on server. People will play daggers coz now they can do shit in pvp, tanks would be more playable with mirror and some other spells like party ud for 30sec etc. I played all my life at interlude and ive played some gf servers and i can ensure u that nothing common to gracia wont be. First of all no kamaels with stacks. No att system, no sub skills. Modifications that are made to make gameplay more comfortable. Why dont u give it a try. Thousand of servers where made "classic" interlude, and always same scenario.

Hello, could you give me information about changes in the professions (skills), are there kamaels ?, Pets work in Interlude Final ?, Is the Fenrir in this chronicle? (in the event that it is, is it as useful as in Gracia Final?, info abaout items (weapons, armors, talismans, elements, S80) and characteristics that you think are important for the players ?, with respect to the server, there are donations, boxes, GM Shop, NPC buffer?

thank you very much.

beer for this guy

bro its not like that. They made pets. Pets effect pve mostly. Fort will change anything. Some low clans can fight for forts while big clans will fight at epics. Skills will be made only to increase class variaty on server. People will play daggers coz now they can do shit in pvp, tanks would be more playable with mirror and some other spells like party ud for 30sec etc. I played all my life at interlude and ive played some gf servers and i can ensure u that nothing common to gracia wont be. First of all no kamaels with stacks. No att system, no sub skills. Modifications that are made to make gameplay more comfortable. Why dont u give it a try. Thousand of servers where made "classic" interlude, and always same scenario.

Клановая темка: https://mw2.global/forum/topic/206905-l2team-from-2016-on-l2e-global/

И сканируй код - 23c09796817fad0a5f56eaeeea4452d5.png

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...