Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Questions and Discussion about New Interlude Final X7

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello guys!

I appreciate the atmosphere in this thread. It makes us feel, that our work is also appreciated. Thank you for that!

Regarding the changes. I can't tell you much, we need to wait until official announcement. However I can say some.

Not all of the skill and mechanics going to be added from GF. It's still Interlude (why would we called it Interlude if it's not, right? ;) )

The server is based on Interlude mechanic and it's gamestream playstyle etc, but with some balance changes for some classes.

For example: let's be realistic, daggers are pretty useless on Interlude low-rate server. But there are a lot of people that would love to play those classes.

That's why we add just few changes (add some skills etc) to make it more interesting and playable. Is this going to change big-war? No. Is this going to ruin class balances? No, hell no. Is this going to add more fun on some solo\daily pvp? Yes, that is the point.

Same for pets - not any top parties are feeling leak of mana during exp. Is solo or random parties have same situation? No, they need to sit to regen some mana and in the end the differences between top parties and middle is huge. Making pets we can assure that random\middle parties still has a chance to be more on the edge (if they want so). Same for solo players: solo BD, warc, sws, etc will have a chance to spend some time farming solo instead of leaving game if he can't find party at this moment.

All of those changes are made to make game more interesting for different classes and give them an opportunity to enjoy the game even if they are not top parties with 24\7 primetime. Something like that :)

However I still ask you to wait until announcement and test server. You will like it, you will see ;)

Thanks,

We will provide all information as soon as possible. As we clarified earlier, you need to wait for the official announcement, where you can find answers to all questions.

suggestion: Since you are all in for some custom changes(aka interlude final)why you dont change the garden of eva mobs so there are not lvl 40-50.But instead there are 85+ with x10 hp,so they drop s80 rec-key mats(rec from the boss probably).With that small custom you add longevity to the server cause usually all the top players once they hit s-grade they think about the next server.Gardens of eva dungeon has only few mobs so only 2-3 parties can exp there and also there will be plenty of pvp for the few spots and for the daily boss to kill them for the s80 recs.Think about it.Its a simply modification.

Maybe let's have some list or online map of Raidbosses? So instead of each clan/party having few character cameras we simply can see where which RB died and when will be respawn? Also what's the default respawn of any raidboss and what will be respawn window of epics/sub?

Also which quests will be boosted? Or you plan x7 with no boosted quests? I hope you will boost rewards as well so they are worthy of being done. It's always mroe fun ta tsimple lowrate exp/drop grind.

i don't like this gracia skills and pets just make it classic interlude ppl want to play normal interlude

Tbh, no one cares what your opinion is..

Fuking F tier albianian group.

Rofl

Ooooh cmon, post the whole features list already. So there is still time for dissccusion. I think the 3x Adena rates dont fit the 7x EXP rate. I mean people will be high level without enough money to buy soulshots, spiritshots, beastshots, cursed bones etc. Its not really pleasant when you have to spend all adena you farm for consumables. Think about increasing the adena rate to fit more the exp rate, to about 5x adena, that would be just fine.

Also, Are there going to be auto pick up? How about learning skills, auto? What about class quests? Songs, dances for 2mins or 5mins maybe, that would be better!

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."

jSTDsoK.png

Breathe. Live.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...