Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello We are small group friends planing to try your server. Question that bothers me the most is how will Donations effect the game , what i`m asking is will there be ANY armor / weapons ANY grade in GM shops , if yes what is the grade u going to sell till D . B or till the top + epics.

T.Y. best regards

Hello

The donation basically does not affect the game balance on our servers. You should wait for the full description of the concept and the game store

Hello

The donation basically does not affect the game balance on our servers. You should wait for the full description of the concept and the game store

Well "basically" is a tricky word. I hope that Donation wont make Premium Users playing with +50% adena/exp/sp/spoil etc. That is just sad, and ruins a low rate server. When Donators are basically playin 11x server with 5x adena while rest is tryhardgrinding 7x with no money for soulshots cause of extremely low 3x adena rate.. :D

Also "You should wait for the full description of the concept and the game store" 2 weeks before Grand openning and you still dont have Features list composed? No BETA open? Cmon guys...

"Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."

jSTDsoK.png

Breathe. Live.

Well "basically" is a tricky word. I hope that Donation wont make Premium Users playing with +50% adena/exp/sp/spoil etc. That is just sad, and ruins a low rate server. When Donators are basically playin 11x server with 5x adena while rest is tryhardgrinding 7x with no money for soulshots cause of extremely low 3x adena rate.. :D

Also "You should wait for the full description of the concept and the game store" 2 weeks before Grand openning and you still dont have Features list composed? No BETA open? Cmon guys...

Exactly my thoughts . mind reader!

Yeah i agree not having beta so close to grand opening is a big mistake.The server will have some custom features, and we will have only few days to try them? I smell fail bugged situation!!

• 2 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...