Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
JohanM88

Important suggestion//важное предложение

Рекомендованные сообщения

Good night, this idea of doing an interlude with some skill of other cronica to level the professions seems excellent, but what I'm seeing is a little unbalanced even greater, practically placed the strongest killer characters, like the daggers (Добавлен Shadow Step, Добавлен Hide)

wtf.png

Daggers in interlude are quite dangerous and strong chart "if you know how to use" or is that they never saw "(Gustavs)

, (squeez) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vxWLpDLNAY, (dvp) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrbKsRHy0uY, (KaganPwNz)
" , and I can get tired of sending videos of them, my point is that they put 2 skill of final grace VERY IMPORTATE to daggers and other professions? to magicians give other skills to be stronger

mago_blanco.png mago_humano.png mago_negro.png

to support as sws and bd only put the "agro" that does not remove mp and with c/d supoort.png

a the tank equal and vanguad that is practically a transformation to "lvlear"tanque_no_sirve.png

nothing to be of ultimacy for pvp, my proposal is that if you put those 2 skills to daggers you also have to be equitable with the other professions as for example, to the support as sws and bd to place the sws song of element and song of resistance to arrow, to the bd equal its dance of resistance to arrow, to the archers, to place it that they can have movement with the snipe when enchantarlo as in GF, the tanks I would place Magic reflex and Shield of Faith, etc etc, so with all s the classes level them more, not to put skilles stronger characters more killers because you only put stronger the same "DD characters",

I would presonalmente would place things like "HellBound chronicle", but with everything as an interlude and without the kamaeles, I mean all the skills of HB -80lvl, skill of enchand as HB, subclass as HB, but the same points of interlude

http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/t1

sorry for my English

Ну во первых есть русская ветка.

Во вторых, когда ты видел нагибающих даггеров в иле? Исключениями были некоторые переточенные с фуллэпиком личности.

В третьих эти видюшки "омг нагиба" собираются только самые удачные моменты. а сколько там было фейлов, только Ктулху известно. Ну и как правило смотря видюшки, там мочат только бомжей каких-то, которые даже не бьют.

Опять скиллы даггеров весьма шаровые, пройдут, ты папка, не пройдут, ты грызешь землю.

Сколько себя помню все милишники в ИЛе были полным гимпом. А рулили всегда луки и маги. Имхо наоборот надо было еще и раш милишникам некоторым добавить, по аналогии с даггерами.

Ну во первых есть русская ветка.

Во вторых, когда ты видел нагибающих даггеров в иле? Исключениями были некоторые переточенные с фуллэпиком личности.

В третьих эти видюшки "омг нагиба" собираются только самые удачные моменты. а сколько там было фейлов, только Ктулху известно. Ну и как правило смотря видюшки, там мочат только бомжей каких-то, которые даже не бьют.

Опять скиллы даггеров весьма шаровые, пройдут, ты папка, не пройдут, ты грызешь землю.

Сколько себя помню все милишники в ИЛе были полным гимпом. А рулили всегда луки и маги. Имхо наоборот надо было еще и раш милишникам некоторым добавить, по аналогии с даггерами.

I'm sorry I do not speak Russian, and the translation is pretty bad, my English is better

this is more like gracia final and not "interlude final" to me after reading the server's description.

I like the idea, what I do not like is that they put "skill" like "Shadow Step", "Hide", "Blizzard", "Inferno and" Empowering Eco "that are killer characters and the other characters as suport, tanks, do the same archer do not implement useful things for PVP

I agree, either give every class the (unnerfed like stigma not working for 2-handed weapons) skills from GF or none of the classes. Aggro without mp for bd/sws is not going to help them xp (that was the point right? to make them more fun/playable solo?). Nerfed destro in IL wtf.

I agree, either give every class the (unnerfed like stigma not working for 2-handed weapons) skills from GF or none of the classes. Aggro without mp for bd/sws is not going to help them xp (that was the point right? to make them more fun/playable solo?). Nerfed destro in IL wtf.

in the only thing that if I agree is to nerfear the destro with the spear, the rest is a pretty strong chart in interlude, rather the frenzy nerfean in the following chronica

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...