Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I just made some runs with destro on max lvl , and excuse me but you literally killed the class : p.atack 800 with S pole on full buff ?! and some how it atacks 3mobs at front if not even 2 mobs. I really dont understand what is your goal with this changes BUT you are killing the class

+1 destroyers should be fixed and hit normal.

btw even if u play tyrant will be better :) use Bison with Fist Fury and make trains normal. i already tested.

i change my mind for this server. we wont join if they dont fix destroyers.

Hello

Unfortunately, these changes are final and couldn't be changed for these classes. the main goal - to make destroyed more balanced for this chronicles.

i do understand your efforts in that specific problem ( balansing destros) but you do not balance the class once and for all, you MUST listen to your players opinions and take notes, make micro or macro changes, based on what PLAYERS give as feedbacks.How it is balanced to hit 2 mobs from 25 mobs train? how it is fit in to destro skill set (pasive or active) it isnt right. PLS be so kind and take another hour or 2 for inventing other solution, this what is done so far for So called " balancing" is literally a murder of a class. After all u doing it for us to have fun and for u to get profit from our fun.

i do understand your efforts in that specific problem ( balansing destros) but you do not balance the class once and for all, you MUST listen to your players opinions and take notes, make micro or macro changes, based on what PLAYERS give as feedbacks.How it is balanced to hit 2 mobs from 25 mobs train? how it is fit in to destro skill set (pasive or active) it isnt right. PLS be so kind and take another hour or 2 for inventing other solution, this what is done so far for So called " balancing" is literally a murder of a class. After all u doing it for us to have fun and for u to get profit from our fun.

Not that I'm happy about this, but they want people to level up with something BUT Destro. They way Destro works on IL, it is the only reasonable way to level up. With these changes it will still be the best way to farm RBs.

Not that I'm happy about this, but they want people to level up with something BUT Destro. They way Destro works on IL, it is the only reasonable way to level up. With these changes it will still be the best way to farm RBs.

if u dont want to play on this vertion of the L2 u dont join INTERLUDE server, i dont agree with what they have done neither with ur potion

if u dont want to play on this vertion of the L2 u dont join INTERLUDE server, i dont agree with what they have done neither with ur potion

Like I said: I'm not heppy with this. I'd rather started my usualy destro-party. Instead I'm going to try cycled macro.

591f07a4323abb36df09da58982176f8.jpg

https://gyazo.com/591f07a4323abb36df09da58982176f8

u still can make trains its just a bit harder

u can train with daggers as well, pls dont lose more time typing shit comments here. i bet u put all epics and using s pole right ...

that train was 4 rooms in necrospot and was witout epics only TT and +0 armor/jewels/wep its much harder than normal servers and sometimes if alot of mobs spawn in ur train u will need a 2nd frenzy to kill it but u can have that 24/7 so no problem

that train was 4 rooms in necrospot and was witout epics only TT and +0 armor/jewels/wep its much harder than normal servers and sometimes if alot of mobs spawn in ur train u will need a 2nd frenzy to kill it but u can have that 24/7 so no problem

Thank you. So with fragile target it may still work... hmmm

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...