Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

[Starter packages] Packages of Family’s Ancestral Treasures

Рекомендованные сообщения

With the new update to the pack giving B-Grade gear, will the weapons be eligible for the subclass quest?

Unfortunately B-grade from the donate shop won't be eligible for subclass quest because the items from the package are personal and non-tradeble.

The new b itens in the Package of Unique Family’s Ancestral Treasures is a bit disrespectful to those who bought the package when it only had c itens. I mean, all i have to do is wait, and maybe we will have A itens aswell? If you guys are going to keep putting itens in the package without increasing value, why should we buy it now? This is marketing backwards, usually, early buyers get the bonuses, not the later ones. Really pissed with that.

UPD.: The description of Starter packages and equipment in the 1st and 2nd posts was updated (changes from May 8, 2018).

• From now, every newly created character receives strarter NG package.
  • Description of B-grade in package was added.
  • Also, now you can purchase Family B-grade equipment without package from NPC Butler in any town.

Please note that there are often discounts on packages in the Control Panel store! Therefore, it is often more profitable to buy them from CP, rather than in the game.

The new b itens in the Package of Unique Family’s Ancestral Treasures is a bit disrespectful to those who bought the package when it only had c itens. I mean, all i have to do is wait, and maybe we will have A itens aswell? If you guys are going to keep putting itens in the package without increasing value, why should we buy it now? This is marketing backwards, usually, early buyers get the bonuses, not the later ones. Really pissed with that.

It's the new package, just the same name. It should also be understood that in 3 weeks after the server start C-grade becomes cheaper, because the market is already saturated, so its price in the store is reduced at the moment respectively (I mean on Rare Family’s Ancestral Treasure). Accordingly, B-Grade is 2,5 times more expensive now (Unique Family’s Ancestral Treasure).

But a the moment you can cach up the 36% discount, the proposition is will be still valid in the nearest 20 minutes - http://prntscr.com/jg3x41

It's the new package, just the same name. It should also be understood that in 3 weeks after the server start C-grade becomes cheaper, because the market is already saturated, so its price in the store is reduced at the moment respectively (I mean on Rare Family’s Ancestral Treasure). Accordingly, B-Grade is 2,5 times more expensive now (Unique Family’s Ancestral Treasure).

But a the moment you can cach up the 36% discount, the proposition is will be still valid in the nearest 20 minutes - http://prntscr.com/jg3x41

I understand all that, and it makes sense. But i think you should keep upgrading de itens for those who bought the package in the beginning of the game. Im my opinion, this business model do not valorize early buyers, which are the most important. And with so many illegal adena sellers in the server, valorizing your consumers would be smart. Anyway, dont want the itens, just expressing how i feel about these changes. Good luck.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...