Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

after the last patch price of everything will go down and Family Coins will go up. i understand this is what u exactly want but this is too much.TOP D/C at start was already too much pay to win.

bb new players . bb casual players . welcome donators . put 50 euros to be the best or atleast 20 to play normally.

server was rly good . ill miss it . glhf with the russian bot groups that gonna stay and bot 24/8 and u GMs/admins doing nothing about it . gogo delete my post. ur last2 server had the same fate like this one. u are killing it for normal/new players making it impossible to play without donate

Hello,

First of all - we never delete posts, even if they will not really show us from good view. It's only need to have one of 2 things: pure emotions (without offending persends) or constructive discussion. I beleive you have both.

Regarding the bots - unfortunitely it's a problem of every server and we are not a exception. Anyone who played on our Evolution GF x3 will say, that there wasn't bot at that serve, because we managed to create good protection system, and unfortunitely we didn't managed to make the same for this server intime. We are working daily to make it happend asap. It's true.

Regarding donations. Donation should help players to have some advantages over the players without it, this is how it works. You may not agree with it, but you know it's a true, the only matter how hard can it be. TOP D/C equipment is not that advantage that could mark server as "Pay To Win", and I beleive you can also agree with that. And if we will not consider Premium Account - it's pretty much all that worth to donate on the server. We don't have that huge and unbalance donate shop.

The price is growing because we decide (almost year ago) that we will allow players to re-new Premium Account with ingame coins (instead of only 1 way - donation in CP), so you can, for example, farm adena or sell something and purchase yourself a PA. As it 1 month from the server opening (and PA need to be renewed) - a lot of players start to buy coins from the sellers ingame, that's why the price goes up, it's nothing to do with the patch.

Also, I would love to know what do you think regarding our updates. Do you like the way server is going? All gameplay changes that we making?

We are really glad you are playing here and we hope you will reconsider your call to leave it, because it's only the beginning ;)

Thank you,

Hello,

First of all - we never delete posts, even if they will not really show us from good view. It's only need to have one of 2 things: pure emotions (without offending persends) or constructive discussion. I beleive you have both.

Regarding the bots - unfortunitely it's a problem of every server and we are not a exception. Anyone who played on our Evolution GF x3 will say, that there wasn't bot at that serve, because we managed to create good protection system, and unfortunitely we didn't managed to make the same for this server intime. We are working daily to make it happend asap. It's true.

Regarding donations. Donation should help players to have some advantages over the players without it, this is how it works. You may not agree with it, but you know it's a true, the only matter how hard can it be. TOP D/C equipment is not that advantage that could mark server as "Pay To Win", and I beleive you can also agree with that. And if we will not consider Premium Account - it's pretty much all that worth to donate on the server. We don't have that huge and unbalance donate shop.

The price is growing because we decide (almost year ago) that we will allow players to re-new Premium Account with ingame coins (instead of only 1 way - donation in CP), so you can, for example, farm adena or sell something and purchase yourself a PA. As it 1 month from the server opening (and PA need to be renewed) - a lot of players start to buy coins from the sellers ingame, that's why the price goes up, it's nothing to do with the patch.

Also, I would love to know what do you think regarding our updates. Do you like the way server is going? All gameplay changes that we making?

We are really glad you are playing here and we hope you will reconsider your call to leave it, because it's only the beginning ;)

Thank you,

Cut the crap. You dont even bother logging in to check anything, I see same bot parties running in cata for over fucking week, 7 days, day and night.

This is the best low rate server I played in. If not the best, top 3 for sure.

No major bugs, daily mass pvp between 3 sides with more than 5 parties, awesome updates to skills etc than keep the game feeling new.

Hello,

Thank you,

iwant u to make new char and sell something to buy club card or PA by the time u hit lvl 70.

dont get me wrong. i live the server, i like the changes BUT they way things are going u cant hook any new players. they hit 56, spend all adena to buy C but they dont even have buffs now. they go giran with the hope to get club card, see that itwill cost them 45kk for buffs and 60kk for premium and they just exit game. server is supposed to be hard i get that . but with your donations it turns into walk in the park .i understand u want to keep the money flow, its business after all ofc. but without any love for newbies this server isnt going anywhere. ucant just add end game donations for the old players and hope for new ppl with money to come. its not how it works. either make 3-5 days premium for new accounts +D equipment or this is doomed. u can see the recent activity by urself. ive seen atleast 20 ppl to exit game because they get stuck at 56 lvl hard.

about the donations at start u saying wasnt big deal :D. regular player was farming out of dion to buy SSD and brigandine at lvl 30 while donators were farming VOS like 6h after server start . so dont tell me its wasnt big deal. also the price of coins has anything to do witth the patch . EXP runes / 3rd class / sub quest . dont tell me it has nothing to do with the patch . ive been gm on few servers , most of them twice as big of your project . so dont tell me how this works .

Thank you,

Server is great. 2 big sides keep pvp going but seems like there's not much else to do besides epic boss pvps. Perhaps opening hellbound could be a way of introducing a place that everyone needs to go to farm, therefore making it the daily pvp area :)

How long have you been playing lineage 2 to say this is best server? Like for real?

Tbh i dont think donate is a problem on this server actually. How can you say it is impossible to play without donate? rofl. I donated COLs for premium acc at the beginning + club card and thats it. I dont even have premium acc anymore and i am fine. Finally a server without full donate. What is ruining this server is black adena market and bots. Bots are major problem on this server and they fuck up economy.

imo admins dont count with this server to last much longer, cuz if yes they would actually care about such problem. Tell me how is possible that on RPG theres not so many ppl botting? I know that GMs arent gods, but cmon.

gms are autistic they not gonna log in game for 15 fucking minutes to just run through locations but instead will come here to forum and say shit like 'please provide us with the screenshot or video so we can take the action' yeah, sure thing bro I will log everyday abandon my exp/pvp whatever activites I have to do/help my clanmates with and do fucking powerpoint presentation about bots on your botland server so you can just type the fucking nickname and then /ban without moving your fat lazy fingers.

I agree, this passive approach costed you server. I understand that I am supposed to help so the server runs smooth, but this server is so fucking polluted with bots, that i would just spend the little time I have reporting bots. Bots are LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...