Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

if there is anything that destroys any server: it is the people who sell adena, epics, armors and weapons for real money and are not banned; apart from that it destroys the server's economy. Why you do not do something about it?

Hello

You should write a nicknames of characters which you suspect to me in PM or to our support https://l2e-global.com/cabinet/support

We would be very grateful for some screenshots.

People left the server cuz gm”s didnt want to keep them here they actualy want the server to fail so they can open a new pvp before the september low rate thats the plan but they cant just shut down the server cuz ppl will refund their money , about screenshot cant get ban for typing something in chat u got proofs of selling or anything? I guess not the only thing u do here is found this guy more buyers in case he do rmt , and make him get banned will be a gift cuz he will demand refund for unreasonable ban and as i know he donated alot for the server u think that guy destroy :) have fun

People left the server cuz gm”s didnt want to keep them here they actualy want the server to fail so they can open a new pvp before the september low rate thats the plan but they cant just shut down the server cuz ppl will refund their money , about screenshot cant get ban for typing something in chat u got proofs of selling or anything? I guess not the only thing u do here is found this guy more buyers in case he do rmt , and make him get banned will be a gift cuz he will demand refund for unreasonable ban and as i know he donated alot for the server u think that guy destroy :) have fun

The rules are the same for all players, regardless of the donations, this player will be checked. We try to maintain on-line with new updates and changes, but this is the reality of the modern lineage community

So this server already dead is it?? some changes updates? or just wipe?.,, besides the server was good but I missed love for other classes LIke temple knight and paladin dwarfs ? why the classes didnot get all new skills from other new l2 epilogues anyway interlude need some content ... like skills, events quests, skills like - shield blast? or rush?.....iIf I could create I would do different , inter apt more skills during leveling up and not in the end of the game like usually.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...