Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Hellboy092

Interlude final and party setup

Рекомендованные сообщения

Good morning guys,

since I had no time to join beta and test classes, could you please give me some of your time and post some info? I haven't decided what class or what kind of CP to play. Mage setup? Archer setup or even melee setup? I truly have no idea how classes are balanced on this kind of "chronicle" and I dont even have any information of amount of damage that every class is able to deal. I really appreciate your help.

Best regards!!!

Im new to this kind of server setup aswell, but if you have some knowledge about hellbound/gracia chronicles, then I suggest looking up the changes made to the skills and what skills have been added from the newer chronicles to understand how to setup a CP. Overall everything should be viable, perhaps mages are a little favored with the changes.

Hello guys,

I've not been playing, obviously, but I have some knowlage, also, obviously :), regarding the classes and it's balance.

First of all the whole idea of Interlude Final was to make a good balance of classes and setups, because the Interlude himself start kinda enoying of it's predictable.

On the last server there was a different types of party: melee, stop parties, archers and of course mages. All the players at this parties has found they joy in playing in each setup, because each class is on his place, for example:

Daggers - are some kind of assasins, which playstyle requires them to make a quick attack on week targets and move back. And that what exactly they can do. Hide - give to daggers such needed dynamic to move in and out of the fight, Shadow Step allow them to jump on the target that try to avoid the fight. Throwing dagger slows the target to give the speed advantage which allows to the from behide to deal maximum damage.

Tanks are strong and mighty knights, that can deal repeated damage and absorbing damage from other players concurrently stuning, slowing and causing different type of control to the enemies.

etc

I don't say that the classes that have been strong before are now useless, it's not. Mage are still good AoE PvE\PvP characters, Archers are still can done a lot of damage to single target. But because of changes that we've done - pick a dagger, storm screamer, tank is not a mistake on our chronicles. :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...