Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Dexterity

Server Rates Changed

Рекомендованные сообщения

Shall we know why the hell you changed the server quest rate exp and you didn't write anything about it in forum?

I tested the start quest way x5+ times.

With PA (no Runes) i could get from 2 to 8, from 15 to 23, from 23 to 26 only by quests. from 8 to 15 i needed to kill mobs, anyway, that was happening without any kind of Rune of Exp.

Actually i did the same quests but now with Runes of 30% EXP and i got from 2 to 7, from 15 to 21, from 21 to 23 (WITH RUNE OF EXP)

Do you actually have anything to tell us about it or is it a bug that happened from nothing? Best regards.

I would like to add that most of the quests that are based on rewarding adena per quest item are x1 adena.

Sorry, but "most of the quests" - it is not something concrete that can be checked. We already tested some of initial quests and they corresponded to the stated rates. Please clarify the specific names of quests that you think have wrong rates, so that we can check them. Thank you.

Sorry, but "most of the quests" - it is not something concrete that can be checked. We already tested some of initial quests and they corresponded to the stated rates. Please clarify the specific names of quests that you think have wrong rates, so that we can check them. Thank you.

The ones that i can name now not being in the game right now and i checked them are: 1000 years of lamentation, Gilmore - dragon valley. 50 quest items gave me 9k adena total. And the other one is Black swan quest in heine, thats also x1. I can check more and give you a full list of quests and the rewards that they give if you want?

Hello,

Please specify what exactly quests have you tested so we could check them.

Thanks.

New #7

Sorry for being late, i'm busy these days..

The quests are: Darin's Quest in Talking Island, Spider Quest from the Dwarf Trader "Mion" in Dwarven Village, Orc Village from "Seer Livina" (Walk of Fate) and Schuttgart Orc Guild on "Seer Moira" (Omnious News).

I also forgot to mention the Talking Island Soulshot quest from the Guard, anyway i should end 26, i'm ending 23/24 Max, first time i did i ended 26 correctly as the rates from Lira in the past, idk why it's not going like that anymore. (yes, i have Runes 30% + PA) but before i didn't have any Rune and i ended 26.

Here's the quests into a fraps, they are the same and rates were the same as well when i did it first day of OBT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP1ErW8-yO8:275

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...