Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Catalyst1

DEAD server from russ ppl

Рекомендованные сообщения

this is russ server or international ? all clans which recruit are russ and speak only russ !!! so this server will be dead after 1month cuz all russ bot and farm and end this server in 1 month

this is russ server or international ? all clans which recruit are russ and speak only russ !!! so this server will be dead after 1month cuz all russ bot and farm and end this server in 1 month

Are you coming solo? I'm looking for eng speaking people, pm me

yea i am solo...i lf clan/cp also ! i am from greece...

anyway like always russ ppl enter in one server and with full bots finish the server in one month and after leave...so server will dead ! this server may have 3k ppl on open and after 1-2 months drop to 500k max...so dead server and all these from russians...

yea i am solo...i lf clan/cp also ! i am from greece...

anyway like always russ ppl enter in one server and with full bots finish the server in one month and after leave...so server will dead ! this server may have 3k ppl on open and after 1-2 months drop to 500k max...so dead server and all these from russians...

:yesno:

this is eu server but full of ruski invaders

As far as i know the server owner is Russian, server is made for worldwide players and as usual in Lineage Community Russians always dominate everywhere by their huge L2 community players prolly bigger than almost every part of the world together, they love playing L2 and that's why when you find a good server setup they are full of Russians, also the best clans in L2 were made by Russians.

And here you'll can find one of the best clan in Lineage 2 history.

By the way english speaking party took 2nd place on the tournament! Congratulation! :)

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

By the way english speaking party took 2nd place on the tournament! Congratulation! :)

Would have been 1st if we took the gvg seriously xD. We entered a troll setup just to take the teleport book / scroll reward..

If we had a serious setup, even mirror setup with safero, we would dumpster him. xD

Well played actualy ;)

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...