Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

From Pmfun:

Critical Chance 1% chance to increase Crit.Rate when attacking +30% Crit.Rate for 15 seconds

I just got this skill from subclass and realized it only increases the crit rate by +28 flat rate instead of +30%.

Can someone explain why it's only 28? Or fix it if it's a bug.

Critical Rate (passive) gives +30 flat rate, so it better than the trigger. This is not right.

Thanks

From Pmfun:

Critical Chance 1% chance to increase Crit.Rate when attacking +30% Crit.Rate for 15 seconds

I just got this skill from subclass and realized it only increases the crit rate by +28 flat rate instead of +30%.

Can someone explain why it's only 28? Or fix it if it's a bug.

Critical Rate (passive) gives +30 flat rate, so it better than the trigger. This is not right.

Thanks

Because crit rate is calculated this way in la2:

crit_rate = BASE * (1 + mult1 + mult 2 + mult n), e.g = 120 * (1 + 0.3(focus) + 0.3(crit chance) + 1(song of hunter)).

Instead of what you think:

crit_rate = base * mult1 * mult 2, e.g. 120 * 1.3(focus) * 1.3(crit chance) * 2(song of hunter)

Anyway 28 is not 30% from 120 either way you put it. LOL That will be be 36 :P

And yeah, each extra buff you get should be added over the ones you already have, if it's not similar (cov with pov, etc.)

So the math of these on any kind pf parameters (of the buffs) should be corrected with the line:

crit_rate = base * mult1 * mult 2, e.g. 120 * 1.3(focus) * 1.3(crit chance) * 2(song of hunter) and over all of these other critical abilities you get accordingly with the specifications described by "in game" scripts. End of story with this kind of crap :)

If in game is described "critical focus of 68", the buff add exact 68 crt rate to the points you have, and so on.

If a buff says you get 100% extra crt rate, and from other buffs yoy have 350 crt rate already, then you get 700 crt rate.

The game need to be, by far, synchronized and with intuition good sense on these issues.

Another stupidity: Max crt rate in L2 can be physically with a max of 100%, where any hit you give should be crit. I think this would be the 1000 crt rate, meaning each point would be a 0.1% of crt rate increase.

That's how i would made this game if it would be my invention. Something with "in game" logic sense and with intuition. The description of the skill, if stakes, stakes over all u have, with the amount of values mentioned in the description . THIS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, if we don't have a chicken brain !

And yeah, each extra buff you get should be added over the ones you already have, if it's not similar (cov with pov, etc.)

So the math of these on any kind pf parameters (of the buffs) should be corrected with the line:

crit_rate = base * mult1 * mult 2, e.g. 120 * 1.3(focus) * 1.3(crit chance) * 2(song of hunter) and over all of these other critical abilities you get accordingly with the specifications described by "in game" scripts. End of story with this kind of crap :)

If in game is described "critical focus of 68", the buff add exact 68 crt rate to the points you have, and so on.

If a buff says you get 100% extra crt rate, and from other buffs yoy have 350 crt rate already, then you get 700 crt rate.

The game need to be, by far, synchronized and with intuition good sense on these issues.

Another stupidity: Max crt rate in L2 can be physically with a max of 100%, where any hit you give should be crit. I think this would be the 1000 crt rate, meaning each point would be a 0.1% of crt rate increase.

That's how i would made this game if it would be my invention. Something with "in game" logic sense and with intuition. The description of the skill, if stakes, stakes over all u have, with the amount of values mentioned in the description . THIS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, if we don't have a chicken brain !

Whatever your theory/"ingame script description" is, in practice it is as follows:

120 - is base crit rate for bow/dagger. 40 is for blunt/fist, 80 for swords/polearms.

Then you need to adjust it with DEX modifier. DEX — База знаний Lineage 2

So, having 30 DEX you'll have 1.1 multiplier.

Resulting formula is

crit_rate=base_weapon_crit_rate * dex_mod * (1 + 0.3(focus) + 0.3(crit chance) + ...) + static modifiers(master critical, augmentation static bonus, SA ability bonus, etc).

This game has so much description bugs and uncertainties, that you must check everything by hand. For example, counterattack of GH says it "reflects melee skill damage", while in reality what it does is: upon melee skill usage on you, with 90% probability, it performs a COUNTERATTACK on the enemy, where damage dealt = 1189 * user p atk / attacker pdef. And not only that, description doesn't tell you it does this thing only if skill being used doesn't contain a debuff. So hammer crush or sting won't get counterattacked. Also it doesn't say about counterattacking dagger abilities twice, and even triple for backstab/blinding blow. Also description doesn't say skill won't trigger any counterattack, if it has +DUEL(pvp damage) enchantment route. And last thing - counterattack gets triggered even if ability missed(due to ultimate evasion or simply dagger random). Also note that if you don't have much p atk(disarmed) - counterattack will deal almost no dmg, while being equipped with a bow(highest p atk) makes you counterattack like a monster.

I don't want to play in your new game. I want to play l2 I know.

Whatever your theory/"ingame script description" is, in practice it is as follows:

120 - is base crit rate for bow/dagger. 40 is for blunt/fist, 80 for swords/polearms.

Then you need to adjust it with DEX modifier. DEX — База знаний Lineage 2

So, having 30 DEX you'll have 1.1 multiplier.

Resulting formula is

crit_rate=base_weapon_crit_rate * dex_mod * (1 + 0.3(focus) + 0.3(crit chance) + ...) + static modifiers(master critical, augmentation static bonus, SA ability bonus, etc).

This game has so much description bugs and uncertainties, that you must check everything by hand. For example, counterattack of GH says it "reflects melee skill damage", while in reality what it does is: upon melee skill usage on you, with 90% probability, it performs a COUNTERATTACK on the enemy, where damage dealt = 1189 * user p atk / attacker pdef. And not only that, description doesn't tell you it does this thing only if skill being used doesn't contain a debuff. So hammer crush or sting won't get counterattacked. Also it doesn't say about counterattacking dagger abilities twice, and even triple for backstab/blinding blow. Also description doesn't say skill won't trigger any counterattack, if it has +DUEL(pvp damage) enchantment route. And last thing - counterattack gets triggered even if ability missed(due to ultimate evasion or simply dagger random). Also note that if you don't have much p atk(disarmed) - counterattack will deal almost no dmg, while being equipped with a bow(highest p atk) makes you counterattack like a monster.

Well uncertainties in particular cases, how u described in detail for counterattack of the GH, it's good sense you need to check it manually :) But, at least description bugs should be corrected, with the correct values mentioned in the descriptions, if they are mentioned :) Or the description corrected with the correct explanation of usually general effect of the skill (not particular cases ofc ). That should be a fair game-play.

For ex: the correct description of the skill u mentioned should be: "Upon melee skill usage on you, with 90% probability, it performs a COUNTERATTACK on the enemy, only if the skill being used by the enemy doesn't contain a debuff ability."

And so on for all the craps in the game (skills, abilities, buffs, etc.) corrected within the good sense spirit :)

That's all :) , regarding synchronization of the description of the skills, with general effect of these skills.

"I don't want to play in your new game. I want to play l2 I know. "

I know many of u like to suffer by playing illogic l2 classic crap, full of bugs. For those of u with particular masochist problems and cognitive issues:

Its a special facility where you can install your own suffering L2 private servers, and it's called: Mad House Center. :D

There are proper treatments also for Old Good Times Syndrome problems.

Please play your favorite game there: Thx 4 understanding :)

I don't want change server I play here and I don't have any problems. You are the one having troubles so shange server or stop whining.

if u think i'm wining, then hahahahahahah. You must be JOKING !!! You didn't understood anything then. LOL

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...