Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, i want to know if server will be Interlude or will start like it and will be updated until Final?

this server is based on interlude but has a new client and a new features like new skills enchantments and a lot more

im not sure if they have description in english yet

You can find everything about 1.5 patch in 'admin section > in game updates > interlude final. There you can learn everything about New skills for all classes, how equipment works And so on. Every patch brought something new so dont forget to read previous ones as well.

Hello! yes, u a right, at 22th of March, after 1 week.

About Old IF - that's alive yet, but w/o good online, becouse that server have a long way of live by ~1 year and much of that's players were switched to Gracia by this project.

Anyway new server will have a new client with great actual reworks, so I think, that better way is waiting for OBT and don't spoil the first impression of a good product ;)

PS: Im from SIC, so my english is not perfect* (so bad) XD

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Thanks for reply TheDominator. And for clarification :). Do u know maybe smth about international community? I saw mostly russian language in recruitment section.

And ur english isnt worst then my so u dont need to apologize, srsly :D

EU players don't like to speak on the forums, but ingame they will always be enough to communicate with them. Emm... Like on the last GFx7, ~ 5% forum's activity on english and 95% on russian, but ~ 30% english speaking gamers ingame on the evening and ~ 60% on the morning.

According to the latest servers, I noticed the following trend: there is a large South American community, there is a large Chinese community. They cook themselves, roughly speaking, to play with Brazilians - you want to be a Brazilian: D There are Europeans of varying degrees, most from central Europe, and Americans. Most often they either play in multilingual ranks of organized groups (for example, in my group there is a Canadian, an American, a guy from Montenegro, a Lithuanian), or they form their own and enter into large clans by certain autonomies. Like the Greek groups of bigwars under the leaders of the CIS.

Hence, if you think so, then I have a more international group than the CIS. But as the leader of the group forces to communicate in his own language, in a broad sense - we are a “Russian-speaking group”: D

In short, I make the following conclusion: the average English-speaking players are either in their own closed communes, which means they do not need to communicate on the forum, as they communicate by means of groups in the social networks, or they are singles, who first go to an already working server, and only after - they get to communicate with his audience :)

CIS players like to talk about everything before starting the server on the forums.

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...