Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi, will you return us our cocktails ssd etc???

I wasted 4 cocktails and about 6 k ssd for laba/kama and didnt even finished it cause i got randoms disconnects. Im not the only one there is many other people. I always treated E-global as professionals, show that and show some respect to people who pay money here to support you and who is wasting time on your server.

Here is screen and twitch clip aswell showing that what i am talking about...

[MEDIA=twitch]clip:UnsightlyImpossibleZucchiniBuddhaBar[/MEDIA]

Screenshot_15.thumb.png.105c0b4cec4b79b0989899922e730359.png

Lol you worry about cocktails when some people are already 40+ with 2kk + and some others cannot even log in to create chars. IMO they have to shut the server down and wipe it till they are ready so everyone has equal chances to compete

Hi, will you return us our cocktails ssd etc???

I wasted 4 cocktails and about 6 k ssd for laba/kama and didnt even finished it cause i got randoms disconnects. Im not the only one there is many other people. I always treated E-global as professionals, show that and show some respect to people who pay money here to support you and who is wasting time on your server.

Here is screen.

Sorry we upset you, but right now we're doing our best.

Problem with disconection has been found - will be fixed in nearest time.

The thing is we want OUR cocktails ssd and basically wasted money to be given back, why u run server if u cant fix problem and u give us a risk that we can lose soulshots which is biggest pain rn or lose cocktails which is our real life money. I hope you will figure it out and give us our money back, we stay up all night only to waste our time and cash at the end. If you cant fix let it down till tommorow. We lost enough. If u respect players u should give all that back.

how about fail to authorization server maybe????i have donated 20 euro.........who will give them to me??

Well, transfer it to tomorrow, what torment us and torment yourself too, so inaccurately kill a piece of time in vain and we’ve got your nerves ruined. tell the cancratna answer and so shall we too.

cant even log after downloading client with torrent and downloading client with updater second time, getting error : Error when starts! No connection 5 . i downloaded 1 time with torent 2 times with ur launcher,wasted lots of hours + 32 euros for a product that dosent work. Can i get some help atleast hints or anything how can i log?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...