Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

How to conncet - IF x7

Рекомендованные сообщения

You shouldn't be so much worried about level distance on Interlude x7 with PA and Runes.

but they have it too! i know they payed for it and i dont! thats all trhe difrence and why they not got punish! ofc who else got the lead to make kamas? whos paid for it. but now what u say is whos paid is start from b grade whos not is start from lvl 1!

You shouldn't be so much worried about level distance on Interlude x7 with PA and Runes.

then if its not matter why not just every right now existing char got a lvl 52 boost! well its not matter! they not lose anything we got everything!

@Apache Ant one question please *maybe a fool question but i want to ask it*

you said after 3 days of G.O you will gift the beta users :D how you will know who was beta users?

by ingame name? or be ID/PASS ? if you can answer will be great ;) if not dont even public my replay thanks

It's a complext of settings:

- Name

- HWID

- Account

- Time you spent

QQ I'M BAD AND CANT LVL UP FAST QQ I NEED COMPENSATION TO CATCH UP QQ WHY NO WIPE QQ

??????????????????

Asking for better compensation is legit a sign that you should be on a 500000000x server, if you want shit for free, why are you here ? Holy shit just play the game and enjoy your time

Thank you for your understanding and patient!

but they have it too! i know they payed for it and i dont! thats all trhe difrence and why they not got punish! ofc who else got the lead to make kamas? whos paid for it. but now what u say is whos paid is start from b grade whos not is start from lvl 1!

then if its not matter why not just every right now existing char got a lvl 52 boost! well its not matter! they not lose anything we got everything!

Those, who are 52 level (it's only 1 PT), the next nearest level is 44 - is one of the strongest CP on Lineage 2 market.

I don't know about your competition of game, but i'm not saying it's perfect decision.

All i'm saying - there is NO good option.

We are on your side and we want you to have a good game, but we won't make wipe.

The people who are lvl 52 will always have faster progression than most players, regardless of repeating instances. Take the instances out of the picture and they would still be around that level, I'm 100% certain. This kind of players studied the game and server to know what the optimal way to rush lvls is and they are not joking around, they dont waste time going to shops or whatever they have all of it planned and people who think they could catch up to them even with a wipe are delusional.

The people who are lvl 52 will always have faster progression than most players, regardless of repeating instances. Take the instances out of the picture and they would still be around that level, I'm 100% certain. This kind of players studied the game and server to know what the optimal way to rush lvls is and they are not joking around, they dont waste time going to shops or whatever they have all of it planned and people who think they could catch up to them even with a wipe are delusional.

Exactly, thank you, that's one of the fact i'm trying to explain.

biased af ) when your russian boyfriends were unable to log in you wiped the server now ppl ask for wipe and you refuse.(same reason btw) xd

what is this joke

Open server equal ground for everyone. if you refuse to give them equal chance dont cry about refunds.

why you all want wipe lol!!! guys relax... even without those problems of the Launcher and shit they would still had the advantage...

more important be happy that we broke their spree of power Exp :D and maybe they are not 9/9 now :D

Those, who are 52 level (it's only 1 PT), the next nearest level is 44 - is one of the strongest CP on Lineage 2 market.

I don't know about your competition of game, but i'm not saying it's perfect decision.

All i'm saying - there is NO good option.

We are on your side and we want you to have a good game, but we won't make wipe.

75ppl 45-52 it's not one pt

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...