Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Wiesior

Game balance - is it even close to Interlude?

Рекомендованные сообщения

As I see the server is not Interlude. That is just modified Classic or something after GoD. And this alone change alot.

First is enchant system. It seems it use new bonuses. Do the game have IS items that balance DMG bosts by boosting characters HP? Because this enchant system allow to get overenchanted DB with base 1k p atk and that is insane!

Other thing are statistics.

- CC resists are not debend by stats? Stun have 95% base and is depend only by LVL difference and items bonuses?

- DEX does not affect on speed and shield block rate?

- As I noticed, evasion simply does not work.

What about skills? There is only fragmentary information about changes, but there is not list of skills in game, same as no description to it.

If the game use classical mechanics then the blows simply does not landing. Is even point to play here as dagger?

You need to take a better look,

if you ever played interlude before you will notice that everything works like on interlude, damage,skills,debuffs etc.

And yes dex affect speed and other things that dex provides. if you want stun resist you need +con

what do you mean evasion does not work? did you ever try to hit dagger with normal attacks he will evade like 85% of the time.

There is everything you need to know about new skills in 'in game update' section of the forum, everything else is like on interlude but if you played a lot of java who knows what you think its 'interlude'.

even point to play dagger?

dont know how to put this but simply dagger here is the most badass class in small scale pvp you will ever see.

As I see the server is not Interlude. That is just modified Classic or something after GoD. And this alone change alot.

First is enchant system. It seems it use new bonuses. Do the game have IS items that balance DMG bosts by boosting characters HP? Because this enchant system allow to get overenchanted DB with base 1k p atk and that is insane!

Other thing are statistics.

- CC resists are not debend by stats? Stun have 95% base and is depend only by LVL difference and items bonuses?

- DEX does not affect on speed and shield block rate?

- As I noticed, evasion simply does not work.

What about skills? There is only fragmentary information about changes, but there is not list of skills in game, same as no description to it.

If the game use classical mechanics then the blows simply does not landing. Is even point to play here as dagger?

It's complicated but despite all the changes this server is still interlude. They are using modern game client for better performance.

About the skills. All the information is here

And i have also made a spreadsheet with all the skill changes for each prof - link here. It's in russian but if you are familiar with gracia/h5 updates it might be useful

Thx for answers. There is a lot of informations. It cleared few of my concerns. But added even more. Interlude always was chronicle of mages and archers. But this what I see here... I can not belive it.

- hard nerf the destro, only melee class that is powerfull in IL

- Arcana set with 10% cast spd, Vortex Crusher, Arcane Shield...

- Counter Shot skills and AoE for archers

Daggers are a quite strong class here, if not the strongest. That's why mages have arcane shield.

I don't own one, but it looks like lethal lands quite often. I've been one-shot by a backstab on my tank a few times.

Archers have counters and AoEs yes, but their damage is also reduced if not at full distance.

Daggers are a quite strong class here, if not the strongest. That's why mages have arcane shield.

I don't own one, but it looks like lethal lands quite often. I've been one-shot by a backstab on my tank a few times.

Archers have counters and AoEs yes, but their damage is also reduced if not at full distance.

What? Mages should be always one shotted by daggers! That is not the excuse for give them AS as well as other buffs like VC and ability to use Arcane set with bonus to cas spd. It also have very negativie effect on all other classes. Because it put mages on best classes in game without anything that could balance them. What about Desto, Tyrant, Glad and WL?

In true IL mages was always top classes in early and mid game. Just at very end game this posiotion is takken by archers with DB + focus and AQ. But even in this case maxed SPS with Wild Magic agument and Valakas Necklace outclasse it because of nearly 100% crit rate. And only thing that balance it is very weal p def because of forced to use a grade set (Dark Crystal) and no stupid things like Arcane Shield.

Fact you got one shotted by dagger as Tank means another thing is broken here. What exactly? Hard to say but it should not happen.

And this penalty is excuse use to boost already OP classes?

Nevermind, I just understood the is waste of time...

• 2 недели спустя...

What? Mages should be always one shotted by daggers! That is not the excuse for give them AS as well as other buffs like VC and ability to use Arcane set with bonus to cas spd. It also have very negativie effect on all other classes. Because it put mages on best classes in game without anything that could balance them. What about Desto, Tyrant, Glad and WL?

In true IL mages was always top classes in early and mid game. Just at very end game this posiotion is takken by archers with DB + focus and AQ. But even in this case maxed SPS with Wild Magic agument and Valakas Necklace outclasse it because of nearly 100% crit rate. And only thing that balance it is very weal p def because of forced to use a grade set (Dark Crystal) and no stupid things like Arcane Shield.

Fact you got one shotted by dagger as Tank means another thing is broken here. What exactly? Hard to say but it should not happen.

And this penalty is excuse use to boost already OP classes?

Nevermind, I just understood the is waste of time...

I totally agree with you, the "DD" characters, they place them more OP, I can place a video of a magician using MA, and it kills perfectly, but to place a casting bonus seems crazy to me.

If I wanted to create new bonuses, in the armors, it could be with the "fundation" or "PVP"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrvlEIiq0qU:30

I've always said and that's the way it is, in every chronicle that was increased on l2, what they did was to balance the classes more !, to put more improvements to classes that are already killer is crazy, I said it a long time ago with the "dagger", in interlude they are very dangerous charts, and put almost all the skills, as if they were in the h5 chronicle, with all the best of interlude (Lethal striker that falls a lot and mirage that takes away a lot the target in IL), for me it is a OP too much character, just missing 1558493850891.png.acb048981969ffccafa45ad960ba0583.png"Exciting Adventure", and other classes that were always unbalanced, gave almost nothing to improve their PVE and PVP, but I do not know that so many skills and so many classes have "touched", to can "balance the classes"

to give an example, so archer is played on a retail server, without the need to be "full buff"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5bhTmwlAnw:121

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...