Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Looking at the global crisis, I think the vipa achievement rates should be lowered. I think vip is ok to encourage people to donate but, it's too expensive at the moment.

image.png

Изменено пользователем YeahBunny

16.10.2022 в 19:32, zVenoMz сказал:

О дожили, уже бурги просят скидки на донат.

тяжко всем

Кошечка...:3_de2:

Не ищи смысл, это просто фотокарточки🍒

16.10.2022 в 17:00, YeahBunny сказал:

Looking at the global crisis, I think the vipa achievement rates should be lowered. I think vip is ok to encourage people to donate but, it's too expensive at the moment.

image.png

Please note that by replenishing the balance of your personal account you get a cumulative discount. There's also a system of bonuses for a one-time replenishment.

You can also get VIP points by spending MC in the game, making purchases from Butler or in the l2store.

MC is a game currency that you can exchange for adena, exping (buying exping from other players).

VIP ins't mandatory, it doesn't affect the gameplay or balance. This is a bonus for players who make donations.

On 10/16/2022 at 7:17 PM, Eiacane said:

Please note that by replenishing the balance of your personal account you get a cumulative discount. There's also a system of bonuses for a one-time replenishment.

You can also get VIP points by spending MC in the game, making purchases from Butler or in the l2store.

MC is a game currency that you can exchange for adena, exping (buying exping from other players).

VIP ins't mandatory, it doesn't affect the gameplay or balance. This is a bonus for players who make donations.

the conversion rate for the issue of mc in the game is very small, let's face it, the biggest expenses at npc are once a month to make a vip you need to transfer mc from ma. a lot of people buy mc on the site, transfer it to the game and sell it with little loss on funpay or other sites.

16.10.2022 в 22:21, YeahBunny сказал:

the conversion rate for the issue of mc in the game is very small, let's face it, the biggest expenses at npc are once a month to make a vip you need to transfer mc from ma. a lot of people buy mc on the site, transfer it to the game and sell it with little loss on funpay or other sites.

admin said on stream: if you sold col or adena on funpay - wait for a quick ban

On 10/17/2022 at 6:02 AM, Lermony said:

I do not speak for me, but I know many people have done it.

16.10.2022 в 19:38, YeahBunny сказал:

it's not about donation discounts, I think the prices are ok but vip gives a lot. There will be people buying VIP on funpay again ;(

Okay, i'll open this question with team today

17.10.2022 в 07:02, Lermony сказал:

True that, but there always some ppl who will ignore it 

Вы чо глупые тс говорит о том что много людей покупают колы чтобы получить 4вип потом продают их на фп теряя небольшой процент в деньгах он не говорит что дорого...он проблемму другого рода поднимает...

18.10.2022 в 07:20, Boreus сказал:

Вы чо глупые тс говорит о том что много людей покупают колы чтобы получить 4вип потом продают их на фп теряя небольшой процент в деньгах он не говорит что дорого...он проблемму другого рода поднимает...

Нифига себе система, даже не догадывался о таком

18.10.2022 в 08:20, Boreus сказал:

ты не понял, тебя забанят

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...