Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
darkal3x

List of clans + ally ? in order + crest

Рекомендованные сообщения

hey,

maybe@fabulous _ or@Rylai _ , friday or in weekend after the first days, if it's possible to make a pinned post, with full list of clans + ally if they have (and crest, all CLs will post to thread their Crest so it will be easier) and than it's way more easier for anyone to check list of bigg allies, clans, who has war vs who, etc 

I think it would be a usefull info for all the server population, and updated as much as possible, not everyday, not a must :) 

Opinions? thanks , sps, see you on friday :)

Изменено пользователем darkal3x

22.11.2022 в 23:57, darkal3x сказал:

hey,

maybe@fabulous _ or@Rylai _ , friday or in weekend after the first days, if it's possible to make a pinned post, with full list of clans + ally if they have (and crest, all CLs will post to thread their Crest so it will be easier) and than it's way more easier for anyone to check list of bigg allies, clans, who has war vs who, etc 

I think it would be a usefull info for all the server population, and updated as much as possible, not everyday, not a must :) 

Opinions? thanks , sps, see you on friday :)

you basically will have this on live, tab "Rating" on your masteraccount

image.thumb.png.6567b991f473d39de523715e68c15346.png

List of clans on the first days will not show you anything because some clans will die in a week, others will on the contrary only start taking numbers or making alliances.

I think now admins are very busy so the start would be enjoyable and comfortable to all players.
Also we usually had topic and videos where all the big events are covered.

Изменено пользователем kso_

I would love to see a topic about ingame politics etc combined with the clan lists wars etc, to know who  has war with whom etc ,there was 1 at  first masterwork but i think the "reporter" decide to play for the enemy team.

On 11/23/2022 at 4:17 AM, kso_ said:

you basically will have this on live, tab "Rating" on your masteraccount

image.thumb.png.6567b991f473d39de523715e68c15346.png

List of clans on the first days will not show you anything because some clans will die in a week, others will on the contrary only start taking numbers or making alliances.

I think now admins are very busy so the start would be enjoyable and comfortable to all players.
Also we usually had topic and videos where all the big events are covered.

you can use this as well as in-game "clan entry" as a list of clans for your own research 🤓
usually you just play on the server and you know pretty much everything about clans 

23.11.2022 в 01:52, Geoteral сказал:

you can use this as well as in-game "clan entry" as a list of clans for your own research 🤓
usually you just play on the server and you know pretty much everything about clans 

I personally think that Masterwork Days episodes are quite enough.... though English version is required ofc.... a work to you, Geo KEKW

and a good suggestion to admins would be to advertise youtube more, because your tg channel sucks. plus Eng speakers don't use it anyway

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...