Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hey everyone, we are a Greek CP playing since server start. We've made numerous ammount of donations to support the server and enjoy the game.

Today, our friend got scammed. He accidentally traded a wrong person in Dion Gatekeeper instead of his main character. The item that got scammed was Dual S +10. As you may understand we are talking for a huge item, top (maybe endgame) gear and the response we have received from support was : "We are not able to do anything, since you have traded the item." 

That's a huge lie. If someone can do anything about this sad situation - is totally YOU guys, the administrator team. I understand completely this was a "crappy and foolish" move that was made from our friend - but I'm pretty sure that YOU (as admins) can see exactly what happened from the logs etc. Sometimes, we are dizzy - not paying attention to what we do in game after so many hours playing and of course we can make mistakes. We are all humans after all. 

I know you might not care at all about our situation, but we are almost ready to quit the server just because of that. Please do some investigation and atleast delete the item, we don't care of getting the item back since its so hard to help us that way, but it's totally unfair a random guy to get so much boost from an item that he doesn't deserve to have. 

I'm once again asking you to help us with this situation @Safero@Rylai

18.02.2023 в 23:06, PomXML сказав:

Today, our friend got scammed. He accidentally traded a wrong person in Dion Gatekeeper instead of his main character.

How is that a scam? If you give someone 40$ in a grocery shop instead of cashier is that a scam or your own mistake? I make double check even when I send mail to my friendlist, pay more attention bro. It is a harsh experience but it will give you a lesser probability to repeat such mistake in future.

First of all, we're sorry that you got into this situation. It's extremely unpleasant game expierence. As you said, we are all human and we can make mistakes, but we can't intervene in the situation. The player who received the item didn't violate any rules,  he didn't receive it as a result  of cheating and it's not a scam. You aren't the only one who got into such situations, if we return the item to you, it will be unfair both in relation to the player who received it and in relation to the players who previously fell into the same situations. Hope for your understanding.

errors leading to a life lesson, life lessons come in to double-check everything

mistakes are part of the game

Изменено пользователем Vesper1991

shit happens i would say. when i played 2009 on teon (official server) i wanted to OE a forgotten bade and  by a mistake i used my icarus heavy arms with 150 holy attribute. if u guys quit, send me all the gear, "LittleSweety. :D

Изменено пользователем toxelchen

19.02.2023 в 00:06, PomXML сказал:

Hey everyone, we are a Greek CP playing since server start. We've made numerous ammount of donations to support the server and enjoy the game.

Today, our friend got scammed. He accidentally traded a wrong person in Dion Gatekeeper instead of his main character. The item that got scammed was Dual S +10. As you may understand we are talking for a huge item, top (maybe endgame) gear and the response we have received from support was : "We are not able to do anything, since you have traded the item." 

That's a huge lie. If someone can do anything about this sad situation - is totally YOU guys, the administrator team. I understand completely this was a "crappy and foolish" move that was made from our friend - but I'm pretty sure that YOU (as admins) can see exactly what happened from the logs etc. Sometimes, we are dizzy - not paying attention to what we do in game after so many hours playing and of course we can make mistakes. We are all humans after all. 

I know you might not care at all about our situation, but we are almost ready to quit the server just because of that. Please do some investigation and atleast delete the item, we don't care of getting the item back since its so hard to help us that way, but it's totally unfair a random guy to get so much boost from an item that he doesn't deserve to have. 

I'm once again asking you to help us with this situation @Safero@Rylai

once I sat down to sell a set of dk, Perch 1ms, bots 1ms, helmet 1ms, body 1000, everything seems to be fine, but I didn’t sell by packaging, but simply by selling, and here it’s my fault that I was in a hurry

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...