Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Patchnote 12.02.24 - “Crypts of Disgrace”

Рекомендованные сообщения

image.png

Restart: Monday, February 12, 2024 at 08:00 server time (07:00 CET)

Dear friends,

From February 12, the next sub-stage of the 4th season of the MasterWork server  will be introduced . This is the next stage of server development, according to a pre-planned season life schedule. Step by step is the key to a measured and comfortable game.
You can find out all the details of the innovations in our Patch Note 🙃 

• Statistics :
    • PvP Quantity : 2,664,840;
    • Number of PK : 272,519;
    • Characters : 120,687;
    • Clans : 740;
    • Alliance 136;
    • Heroes : 146 (were heroes at least once during the season);
      • The battles at the Grand Olympiad are taking place at the moment and already 2079  players have fought more than 9 battles. If you are reading this message on Saturday or Sunday, don’t waste time and take part in the battles! 

image.png Important game events

Technical work on installing updates, the respawn of Epic Bosses and all important game events are proceeding as scheduled. We try to give players as much information as possible so that you can effectively plan your gaming session.

• Monday, February 12:
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Hero Nomination - 00:00
    • image.png Technical work to install the update - 8:00;
    • image.png Dent - 20:30 ~ 21:15;
      • Note! Bane image.png also drops bm_elmoaden_token.png Dent's Coins , just like image.png Dent.
    • image.png Frintezza - 21:00 ~ 21:30.
  • Tuesday, February 13:
    • image.png Queen Ant - 21:00 ~ 21:30.
  • Wednesday, February 14:
    • image.png Antharas - 21:00.
  • Thursday, February 15:
    • image.png Baium - 21:00 ~ 21:30.
  • Friday, February 16:
    • Sieges of Captured Clan Halls - 20:00 - 21:00;
    • image.png Queen Ant - 21:00 ~ 21:30.
  • Saturday, February 17:
    • image.png Territory Wars - 20:00 - 22:00:
      • 9 main flags;
      • 6 MidCompany flags.
    • image.png Dent - 20:30 ~ 21:15;
      • Note! Bane image.png also drops bm_elmoaden_token.png Dent's Coins , just like image.png Dent.
  • Sunday, February 18:
    • Sieges 16:00 - 18:00:
      • image.png Gludio;
      • image.png Dion;
      • image.png Schuttgart;
      • image.png Aden;
      • image.png Elven (Mid Company);
      • image.png Dark Elven (Mid Company);
      • image.png Human (Mid Company, New).
    • Sieges 20:00 - 22:00:
      • image.png Giran;
      • image.png Oren;
      • image.png Innadril;
      • image.png Goddard;
      • image.png Rune;
      • image.png Orc (Mid Company);
      • image.png Dwarf (Mid Company);
      • image.png Gludin (Mid Company, New).

etc_exp_point_i00.png Rates

Rates - the server is developing, and we keep up with the times.  MasterWork  is a place where they carefully approach step-by-step ratings, starting the game becomes easier and easier, and you can overcome the entry threshold in a few days, just don’t go too fast😉.

Rates will be installed on the server at 18:00 server time without restart!
Note! Starting with this update (according to the concept), season updates, including Rates, will be released once every three weeks (instead of twice a week, as was previously the case).
This is due to the fact that starting from this stage the concept increases in breadth, giving access to various content, such as: equipment improvements, jewelry improvements, enchantingskills, installing attribute stones, and so on.

Current Rates from February 5, 18:00 to February 26, 17:59:

• Simplified development up to level 76 ;
  • Main game 76 - 81 .

Level EXP from monsters EXP from RB
1-30 x7.00 x5.00
30-40 x7.00 -> x6.00 x5.00
40-50 x6.00 -> x5.00 x5.00 -> x4.50
50-60 x5.00 -> x4.00 x4.50 -> x4.00
60-70 x4.00 -> x2.50 x4.00 -> x3.00 
70-76 x2.50 -> x1.00 x3.00 -> x2.00 
76-80  and  100.00% x1.00 x2.00 
81  and 00.00% - 100.00% x0.10 x0.20 

• The SP rate from Raid Bosses (including from Bosses in Instances) is x2 of the experience rate and does not fall lower than x4.00;
  • The SP rate from Monsters is slightly higher than the experience rate up to level 78 inclusive, and does not fall below x1.00, even at 81+;
  • exp_book_s.pngpanel_2.pngThe experience gained from books has been commensurately increased.

image.png Weekend rates:

+50% EXP, +100% SP from Monsters, activated from 00:00 Saturday to 00:00 Monday:

Level Experience SP
1-30 x10.50 x14.00
30-40 х10.50 -> x9.00 x14.00 -> x12.00
40-50 x9.00 -> x7.50 x12.00 -> x10.00
50-60 x7.50 -> x6.00 x10.00 -> x8.00
60-72 x6.00 -> x3.00 x8.00 -> x5.00
72-76 x3.00 -> x1.50 x5.00 -> 2.00
76-78 x3.00 -> x1.50 x5.00 -> 2.00
78-80  and  100.00% x1.50  x2.00
81  and 00.00% - 100.00% x0.15 x2.00

Detailed information about how rates work, using the example of x6.00->x5.00:

Hidden text

lvl_40 = 6.00
  lvl_41 = 5.90
  lvl_42 = 5.80
  lvl_43 = 5.70
  lvl_44 = 5.60
  lvl_45 = 5.50
  lvl_46 = 5.40
  lvl_47 = 5.30
  lvl_48 = 5.20
  lvl_49 = 5.10
  lvl_50 = 5.00

• We remind you that:
    Hidden text

Pet Experience:

We remind you that:

• 52 levels: Sub-class quest ;
    • 68 levels: skill1536.png Combo buffs;
    • 70 levels: skill1355.png CoV / PoV (1 levels);
    • 70 levels: skill1323.png Noblesse status;
    • 72 levels:
      • Quests for obtaining:  etc_crystal_blue_i00.png Ice Crystal  (Hot Springs);
      • Quests for obtaining:  etc_stone_gray_i00.png Divine Stone of Wisdom  (Varka / Ketra, 2nd level of alliance).
    • 76 levels: 3rd class transfer, access to the Grand Olympiad;
    • 79 levels:
      • Almost all classes gain the most important skills or skills gain a new level, reaching 100% of their effects.
        • We also remind you that books for learning basic skills are obtained from image.png Twins (instance zone). 
      • Studying the most important passive skills - “ protection_of_rune.png Protections”, which are available not only from Epic Bosses, but also from image.png Baylor.
        • In the future, the number of places where this item can be obtained will increase, according to the concept.
    • 80 levels:
      • Almost all classes acquire important skills - skill1421.png Fields;
      • Wills of the second levels;
      • Enchanting skills with a high chance.
    • All levels, starting from the 3rd class transfer: image.png Enchanting Skills.
      • We want to emphasize that this is one of the most important elements of the game and the development of your character! We strongly recommend that you actively and confidently improve and enchantyour skills, starting with the basic ones, but not limited to them!
      • Table of chances of enchanting a skill, according to level:
        Hidden text

image.png

image.png

• 2nd class skills:
          • +1..3 = 76 skill level;
          • +4..8 = 77 skill level;
          • +7..9 = 78 skill level;
          • +10..12 = 79 skill level;
          • +13..15 = skill level 80;
          • +16..18 = 81 skill level;
          • +19..21 = 82 skill level;
          • +22..24 = 83 skill level;
          • +25..27 = 84 skill level;
          • +28..30 = 85 skill level.
        • 3rd class transfer skills:
          • +1..3 = 81 skill level;
          • +4..8 = 82 skill level;
          • +7..9 = 83 skill level;
          • +10..12 = 84 skill level;
          • +13..15 = 85 skill level.

Pets receive an independent portion of experience from the owner's level. The final experience numbers are calculated based on the pet's level. That is, this still remains 5% of the owner’s experience, but the specific figure depends on the pet’s level. If a character is 81+ with an incoming experience rate of x0.10, has an 80th pet and receives 1000 experience from a mob, 5% of this experience goes to the pet, for him it will be 500 experience, since the pet has a rate of x1.

• etc_royal_membership_i00.png Club Manager Adventurers' Guide:
    • Without a club card, the buff is available up to level 70 (for all characters 1-69);
    • If you have a club card, you have access to:
      • Combo buffs and effects of maximum skill levels at any  character level;
      • Getting a buff at any level.

skillboss.png Epic and Raid Bosses

During raids you can always have an interesting time and measure your strength with your opponents.

• The Epic Boss image.png Zaken has left the game world and is now available only as an Instance Zone;
    • Soon the Epic Boss image.png Queen Ant will follow, and an Instance Zone will appear in her place.
  • image.png Baium and  image.png Antharas -  Parameters slightly increased.

etc_map_yellow_i00.png Updated Location

• image.png Crypts of Disgrace - the location has been significantly redesigned and will be on par with the best locations for the current stage.
    • Comment: in terms of farming productivity, experience, mechanics, etc., the location is completely different from what it was before. You should not neglect her: she will generously reward you for your curiosity and spirit of adventure!
  • General information :
    • The location is suitable for well-dressed solo characters or organized groups of 78+ ;
    • 4 spots designed for Magical Groups;
    • 2 spots designed for Physical Groups;
    • 1 general purpose spot.
  • Drop\Spoil :
    • At the location you can get resources important for the stage and pieces for etc_plate_silver_i00.png Dynasty equipment.
  • Mechanics of work :
    • t32240.png Signal Fire - on each of the pyramids there is a fire, upon interaction with which the following occurs:
      • All the monsters in the vicinity of the pyramid begin to run towards it, and new defenders also appear;
      • Action time: 10 minutes;
      • Cooldown: 5 minutes;
      • Bowls that glow red are for warriors;
      • Bowls that glow blue are for magicians.

love_talisman.png Event

On February 14, the whole world celebrates Valentine's Day, the international holiday of all lovers. Every year on this day, friends and lovers give each other sweets, chocolates and other gifts.
We also want to congratulate you on this holiday and wish you true love! ❤️

SideBar_EventIcon.png First part of the Event

• Event duration: from 12.02 to 26.02 ;
    • At the end of the event, the corresponding NPC will remain in the world for a few more days to exchange the remaining items.
  • Monsters around the world drop a special item, br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate, which can be exchanged with NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine.
    • Both the quantity and the chance of dropping Chocolate depend on the active online presence on the server at the moment.
  • From NPC  st_valentine.png St.Valentine you can exchange  br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate  for br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake , with which you can perform the following actions:
    • 1 br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake = 5 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate + 150.000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena;
    • Unlock and receive special items:
      Guaranteed reward
      etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin 1-10
      br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion 1-8
      br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion 1-4
      Non-guaranteed award
      event_altair_enchant_scroll_i00.pngpanel_cursed.pngScroll: Enchant Love Talisman 1-3
      etc_five_color_honey_cake_i00.pngLorade's Honey Rice Cake 1
      br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion 1
      br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion 1
      etc_codex_of_giant_i00.pngGiant's Codex 1
      etc_codex_of_giant_i03.pngGiant's Codex - Mastery 1
      familybox_ench.pngEnchanted MW Box 1
      chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone 1
      etc_crystal_silver_i00.pngCrystal (A-Grade) 1
      etc_crystal_gold_i00.pngCrystal (S-Grade) 1
      etc_bead_red_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone A 1
      etc_bead_silver_i00.pngpannel_rotten.pngGemstone S 1
      Rare reward
      etc_warding_orb_blue_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: B-grade 1
      etc_warding_orb_green_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: A-grade 1
      etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: S-grade 1
      br_spell_books_sword_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Fighter's Will 1
      archer_will_book.pngForgotten Scroll - Archer's Will 1
      br_spell_books_magic_i00.pngForgotten Scroll - Magician's Will 1
      protection_of_elemental.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Elemental 1
      protection_of_alignment.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Alignment 1
      accessory_earring_of_orfen_i00.pngEarring of Orfen 1
      accessory_ring_of_core_i00.pngRing of Core 1
      Very rare reward
      protection_of_rune.pngForgotten Scroll - Protection of Rune 1
      accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring 1
      accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant 1

• You can purchase from NPC  st_valentine.png St.Valentine:
    • box_glove.pngBoxing Gloves  for (eternal, non-transferable item) = 50  br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate  + 5,000,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena ;
    • br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngFlower Bouquet  for (eternal, non-transferable item) = 50  br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate  + 5,000,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena.
    • Special  love_talisman.png Love Talisman (10 days) .
      • love_talisman.png Love Talisman (10 days) =  25 br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate and 2,500,000 etc_adena_i00.pngAdena ;
      • Temporary item. Validity period - 10 days ;
      • Personal item, cannot be transferred;
      • Talisman bonuses:
        • It combines all the bonuses from yellow_def 32.jpg Passive Talismans ;
          • They do not work together with their analogues;
          • Bonuses work at the Olympiad.
        • It can be upgraded with special scrolls love_scroll.png Scroll: Enchant Love Talisman , which you can get from br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake .
          • If enchantingis unsuccessful, its level is not reset, but remains the same;
          • To use the skill you will need  br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate ;
          • The Talisman's Active Skill is not available in accessory_hero_cap_i00.png the Grand Olympiad ;
          • Active Skill Bonuses when upgrading love_talisman.png Love Talisman :
            • When upgraded by +1: Max. HP/CP/MP +1%;
            • When upgraded by +2: Max. HP/CP/MP +3%, Speed +1;
            • When upgraded by +3: Max. HP/CP/MP +5%, Speed +2, PvE damage +1%, MP consumption -2%;
            • When upgraded by +4: Max. HP/CP/MP +7%, Speed +3, PvE damage +2%, MP consumption -3%;
            • When upgraded by +5: Max. HP/CP/MP +10%, Speed +5, PvE damage +3%, MP consumption -5%;
            • When upgraded by +6: Max. HP/CP/MP +12%, Speed +7, PvE damage +4%, MP consumption -7%;
            • When upgraded by +7: Max. HP/CP/MP +15%, Speed +10, PvE damage +5%, MP consumption -10%.
  • More details about the items:
    • box_glove.pngBoxing Gloves  - an eternal, non-transferable item (purchased from NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine) ;
    • br_wedding_bouquet_i00.pngFlower Bouquet  - an eternal, non-transferable item (purchased from NPC st_valentine.png St.Valentine) ;
    • br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png Valentine Dark Chocolate - transferable item;
    • br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake is a transferable item;
    • love_talisman.png Love Talisman - personal item;
    • love_scroll.png Scroll: Enchant Love Talisman - transferable item;
    • weapon_krono_bow_i00.png Cupid's Bow is a temporary item (14 days)  personal item.
    • sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon  14 days - temporary personal item.
    • sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon is an eternal personal item.

archive_side.png Second part of the Event

• You can give NPC  st_valentine.png St.Valentine  your br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake  and in gratitude he will let you into a special Instance Zone, being the best among everyone on the server for the day - you will receive a special reward.
  • Description:
    • This Instance Zone is personal and cannot be visited by a group;
    • In order to enter the instance, you will need to give 1 br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake . If you want to come back again, you will need br_valentine_cake_4_i00.png Valentine Cake again;
      • The event will remember your best result for the day. If the first time you were able to pacify 100 monsters, and the next time only 90, the system will not replace your best result;
      • You have no restrictions on re-visiting the instance zone.
    • Inside the Instance Zone you will need to protect the NPC  st_valentine.png St.Valentine from the attacks of a horde of loveless_orc.png Orcs;
      • Monsters will completely ignore you and only attack NPC  st_valentine.png St.Valentine;
      • The first 3 waves of monsters appear in strict order: central passage, 2 side passages, central + side passages. In the future, monsters will appear from random passages, but with the same logic;
      • The more time you spend in the Instance Zone, the more monsters will appear in the waves;
      • NPC  st_valentine.png St.Valentine  only has 100 HP, be careful!
    • You will have a special bow, which has a number of skills only with the help of which you can pacify the loveless_orc.png Orcs, namely:
      • image.png Find your Love \ Find your Love
        • Skill cooldown: 1 second (does not affect effects that reduce cooldown);
        • Casting time: 1 second;
        • Action: Calms the monster.
      • image.png Love to All \ Love to everyone
        • Skill cooldown: 10 minutes (does not affect effects that reduce cooldown)
        • Casting time: 2 seconds;
        • Action: Calms all monsters within a certain radius.
      • image.png Healing Love \ Healing Love
        • Skill cooldown: 3 minutes (does not affect effects that reduce cooldown);
        • Casting time: 2 seconds;
        • Action: Restores 20 HP of NPC  st_valentine.png St.Valentine.
    • The instance zone will end if one of the following options occurs:
      • NPC  st_valentine.png St.Valentine will run out of health;
      • The 10 minutes allocated for this zone will end.
        • In this case, no matter how many monsters you were able to pacify, you will receive a guaranteed and chance reward.
  • Reward :
    • Guaranteed reward:
      • For 500  love_potion.png Pure Love you can purchase  sweet_weapon.png the Sweet Weapon 14 days - a weapon style that turns all weapons into Sweet Candies.
    • To the best server member:
      • The number of monsters that you were able to pacify will be entered into a special database and at 6:30 server time it will compare your result with all server players who also completed this instance;
      • The player who was able to get the highest value for the day will receive a special reward in the form of a  sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon weapon style. The visual of his weapon will be replaced with Sweet Candy.
        • This item can only be obtained by winning a given instance zone. There is no other way to get  sweet_weapon.png Sweet Weapon  yet 🙃

image.png butler

• etc_royal_membership_i00.png Club Manager Adventurers' Guide:
    • Without a club card, the buff is available up to level 70 (for all characters 1-69);
    • If you have a club card, you have access to:
      • Combo buffs and effects of maximum skill levels at any  character level;
      • Getting a buff at any level.

• Changes and additions of items and prices:
    Item Price
    Pets
    etc_summon_wolf_r_01.pngFenrir Necklace - lvl 70 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x25
    etc_cougar_chime_i00.pngImproved Cougar Chime - lvl 70 family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x25
    etc_kukaburo_ocarina_i00.pngImproved Kookaburra Ocarina - 70 ур. family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x25
    etc_buffalo_panpipe_i00.pngImproved Buffalo Panpipe - 70 ур. family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x25
    Professions
    image.png First class etc_adena_i00.pngAdena х1
    image.png Second class etc_adena_i00.pngAdena х1
    image.png Third class. Reward upon purchase:
    • etc_adena_i00.pngAdena  x5,000,000
    • etc_codex_of_giant_i00.pngGiant's Codex х2
    • etc_codex_of_giant_i03.pngGiant's Codex - Mastery 
    • If required by profession:
      • etc_saint_pomander_bishop_i00.pngHoly Pomander - Cardinal х2
      • etc_saint_pomander_elder_i00.pngHoly Pomander - Eva's Saint х2
      • etc_saint_pomander_silienelder_i00.pngHoly Pomander - Shillien Saint х3
    • attribute_coin.pngAttribute Coin - not issued for purchase
    family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x50

etc_tuna_i00.pngBig White Nimble Fish etc_adena_i00.pngAdena х350 000
    etc_bream_i00.pngBig White Fat Fish etc_adena_i00.pngAdena х350 000
    Subclasses
    image.png Subclass family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x25
    etc_bead_white_i00.pngReiria's Soul Orb family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x5
    etc_imperial_scepter_i02.pngBarion's Infernium Scepter family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x5
    etc_imperial_scepter_i01.pngKarte's Hell Scepter family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x5
    etc_imperial_scepter_i00.pngVerfa's Hell Scepter family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin x5

skill0003.png Skills

• skill0947.pngLucky Strike (Fortune Seeker):
    • Added the ability to use with Daggers and Dual Daggers
    • Basic attack attribute is Earth.
  • skill0131.pngHawk Eye (Hawkeye):
    • Removed physical defense penalty;
    • The bonus to the power of physical skills has been increased:
      • Level 1: from 3% to 5%;
      • Level 2: from 5% to 7%;
      • Level 3: from 7% to 10%.
    • Changed skill enchanting branches:
      • image.png Reduced fine: Removed as unnecessary;
      • image.png Power: New enchanting branch, increases the power of the skill:
        • +1% to the power of physical skills for every +3 to enchanting, i.e. +20% to the power of physical skills at the maximum level of enchanting;
        • +1 to accuracy for every +4-5 to enchanting, i.e. +17 to accuracy at the maximum level of enchanting.
          Hidden text

+1: P. Skill Power +11%, Accuracy +11;
          +2: P. Skill Power +11%, Accuracy +11;
          +3: P. Skill Power +11%, Accuracy +11;
          +4: P. Skill Power +12%, Accuracy +11;
          +5: P. Skill Power +12%, Accuracy +12;
          +6: P. Skill Power +12%, Accuracy +12;
          +7: P. Skill Power +13%, Accuracy +12;
          +8: P. Skill Power +13%, Accuracy +12;
          +9: P. Skill Power +13%, Accuracy +12;
          +10: P. Skill Power +14%, Accuracy +13;
          +11: P. Skill Power +14%, Accuracy +13;
          +12: P. Skill Power +14%, Accuracy +13;
          +13: P. Skill Power +15%, Accuracy +13;
          +14: P. Skill Power +15%, Accuracy +13;
          +15: P. Skill Power +15%, Accuracy +14;
          +16: P. Skill Power +16%, Accuracy +14;
          +17: P. Skill Power +16%, Accuracy +14;
          +18: P. Skill Power +16%, Accuracy +14;
          +19: P. Skill Power +17%, Accuracy +14;
          +20: P. Skill Power +17%, Accuracy +15;
          +21: P. Skill Power +17%, Accuracy +15;
          +22: P. Skill Power +18%, Accuracy +15;
          +23: P. Skill Power +18%, Accuracy +15;
          +24: P. Skill Power +18%, Accuracy +15;
          +25: P. Skill Power +19%, Accuracy +16;
          +26: P. Skill Power +19%, Accuracy +16;
          +27: P. Skill Power +19%, Accuracy +16;
          +28: P. Skill Power +20%, Accuracy +16;
          +29: P. Skill Power +20%, Accuracy +16;
          +30: P. Skill Power +20%, Accuracy +17.

• skill1157.pngBody To Mind (Necromancer, Spellhowler):
    • image.png MP recovery:  The skill enchanting branch has been changed:
      • It was: skill +1 restored 70 MP, skill +30 restored 75 MP;
      • Now: skill +1 restores 70 MP, skill +30 restores 113 MP, i.e. +1-2 to restored MP for every +1 to enchanting.
        Hidden text

+1: Restores 70 MP;
        +2: Restores 71 MP;
        +3: Restores 73 MP;
        +4: Restores 74 MP;
        +5: Restores 76 MP;
        +6: Restores 77 MP;
        +7: Restores 79 MP;
        +8: Restores 80 MP;
        +9: Restores 82 MP;
        +10: Restores 83 MP;
        +11: Restores 85 MP;
        +12: Restores 86 MP;
        +13: Restores 88 MP;
        +14: Restores 89 MP;
        +15: Restores 91 MP;
        +16: Restores 93 MP;
        +17: Restores 94 MP;
        +18: Restores 96 MP;
        +19: Restores 97 MP;
        +20: Restores 99 MP;
        +21: Restores 100 MP;
        +22: Restores 102 MP;
        +23: Restores 103 MP;
        +24: Restores 105 MP;
        +25: Restores 106 MP;
        +26: Restores 108 MP;
        +27: Restores 109 MP;
        +28: Restores 110 MP;
        +29: Restores 111 MP;
        +30: Restores 113 MP.

• skill0417.pngPain of Sagittarius (Hawkeye, Silver Ranger, Phantom Ranger):
    • The amount of MP restored has been increased:
      • Level 1: 36 - no changes;
      • Level 2: from 39 to 48;
      • Level 3: from 41 to 62;
      • Level 4: from 43 to 75;
      • Level 5: from 46 to 92.
    • image.png MP Recovery: Increases restored MP by +2 for every +1 to enchant.
      Hidden text

+1: Restores 94 MP;
      +2: Restores 96 MP;
      +3: Restores 98 MP;
      +4: Restores 100 MP;
      +5: Restores 102 MP;
      +6: Restores 104 MP;
      +7: Restores 106 MP;
      +8: Restores 108 MP;
      +9: Restores 110 MP;
      +10: Restores 112 MP;
      +11: Restores 114 MP;
      +12: Restores 116 MP;
      +13: Restores 118 MP;
      +14: Restores 120 MP;
      +15: Restores 122 MP;
      +16: Restores 124 MP;
      +17: Restores 126 MP;
      +18: Restores 128 MP;
      +19: Restores 130 MP;
      +20: Restores 132 MP;
      +21: Restores 134 MP;
      +22: Restores 136 MP;
      +23: Restores 138 MP;
      +24: Restores 140 MP;
      +25: Restores 142 MP;
      +26: Restores 144 MP;
      +27: Restores 146 MP;
      +28: Restores 148 MP;
      +29: Restores 150 MP;
      +30: Restores 152 MP.

• shillien_sacrifice.pngShillien Sacrifice (Shilen Elder):
    • Added enchanting branch:
      • image.png MP restoration: +10 to restored MP for the first enchantment, +5 to restored MP for each subsequent enchantment.
        Hidden text

+1: Restores 530 MP;
        +2: Restores 535 MP;
        +3: Restores 540 MP;
        +4: Restores 545 MP;
        +5: Restores 550 MP;
        +6: Restores 555 MP;
        +7: Restores 560 MP;
        +8: Restores 565 MP;
        +9: Restores 570 MP;
        +10: Restores 575 MP;
        +11: Restores 580 MP;
        +12: Restores 585 MP;
        +13: Restores 590 MP;
        +14: Restores 595 MP;
        +15: Restores 600 MP.

• skill0486.pngpvp_tab.pngPvP Weapon - Decrease Range Battle Spirit (Dual Swords):
    • The skill has been redesigned by analogy with the PvP weapons of Mages and Archers;
    • For 10 seconds with a 5% chance, increases attack speed by 15% when receiving 50+ damage, triggers no more than once every 10 seconds.

armor_t1001_ul_i00.png Initial character development

All characters from level 1 can wear rand items D and C.

• New items have been added to the distribution when creating characters and the number of consumables has been changed:
    Item Quantity
    love_agathion.pngpanel_a1.pngLove Agathion 1
    br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion 150
    br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion 100
    br_cash_soulshot_d_i00.pngSoulshot (D-Grade) 5 000
    br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_d_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (D-Grade) 2 500
    br_fruit_cocktail_i00.pngSweet Fruit Cocktail 10
    br_fruit_cocktail_i01.pngFresh Fruit Cocktail 10
    skill_exp_sp_up.pngpannel_unconfirmed.pngBox with Rune of EXP & SP +50% for 1-64 Levels 5
    br_vitality_potion_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Maintaining Potion 10
    br_vitality_potion_i01.pngpanel_sa.pngVitality Replenishing Potion 10
    br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Vitality Clover for 1-52 Lv. 3
    br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Vitality Clover for 1-64 Lv. 2
    br_four_leaf_clover_i00.pngpanel_sa.pngLucky Vitality Clover for 1-76 Lv. 1
    ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Hall of the Abyss) 3
    ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n1.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Near Kamaloka 2
    ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n3.pngExtra Entrance Pass - Kamaloka (Labyrinth) 2
    etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01.pngPersonal Blessed Scroll of Resurrection 5

• Rewards for the mission "Reaching level 30" have been updated:
    Item Quantity
    coupon_weapon_c.pngpannel_weapon.pngPersonal Coupon Weapon 1
    coupon_arm_c.pngpanel_armor.pngPersonal Coupon Armor 1
    br_cash_soulshot_c_i00.pngSoulshot (C-Grade) 2 400
    br_cash_blessed_spiritshot_c_i00.pngBlessed Spiritshot (C-Grade) 1 000
    etc_pig_adena_i01.pngIvory Coin 20
    br_cash_greater_healing_potion_i00.pngPersonal Greater Healing Potion 30
    br_cp_potion_i01.pngPersonal Greater CP Potion 15
    etc_super_cp_potion_i02.pngElixir of CP (C-Grade) 2
    etc_super_hp_potion_i02.pngElixir of Life (C-Grade) 3
    etc_super_mp_potion_i02.pngElixir of Mental Strength (C-Grade) 2
    etc_penalty_recovery_i02.pngScroll: Recovery (Grade C) 1

ticket_i00.pngpanel_star_n2.pngInstance Zones

• Rim Kamaloka [75] for levels 70-80:
    • The speed of monster appearance is from 15 to 30 seconds;
    • The number of monsters has been increased from 6 to 8;
    • The amount of experience gained has been increased:
      • 1.12 times (+12%) from the first level of monsters;
      • 1.41 times (+41%) from the second level of monsters;
      • 1.58 times (+58%) from the third level of monsters.
  • Rim Kamaloka [80] for levels 80-85:
    • Monster spawn speed from 10 to 30 seconds;
    • The number of monsters has been increased from 6 to 10;
    • The amount of experience gained has been increased:
      • 1.98 times (+98%) from the first level of monsters;
      • 2.47 times (+147%) from the second level of monsters;
      • 3.02 times (+202%) from the third level of monsters.

etc_jewel_box_i00.png Items

• Changed the cost of personal Attribute Ore:
    Attribute Ore attribute_coin.pngAttribute Coin etc_adena_i00.pngAdena
    etc_fire_stone_i00.pngtime_tab.pngPersonal Fire Stone 7 350 000
    etc_water_stone_i00.pngtime_tab.pngPersonal Water Stone 7 350 000
    etc_earth_stone_i00.pngtime_tab.pngPersonal Earth Stone 7 350 000
    etc_wind_stone_i00.pngtime_tab.pngPersonal Wind Stone 7 350 000
    etc_unholy_stone_i00.pngtime_tab.pngPersonal Dark Stone 7 350 000
    etc_holy_stone_i00.pngtime_tab.pngPersonal Divine Stone 7 350 000

image.png Game Client

• Improved client performance
    • Extensive work was carried out to optimize the client's performance. "Historical" errors have been fixed, file paths, textures and much more have been optimized. As a result, we received a significant increase in character loading speed. Example:
      • The average time to fully load characters in Giran is 3 minutes 40 seconds . After the above corrections, this number changed to 2 minutes 40 seconds . This will also affect FPS.
        This is a really good result that required a significant amount of effort. We will continue to work on optimizations, as we understand the significance of this issue.
  • Message Editor
    • New types of messages for editing have been added:
      • 28,29,30 - display of the raised drop;
      • 52,53,54 - display of the raised drop by auto loot / distribution of adena throughout the group;
      • 3259 - gained Experience and SP;
      • 361 - overshot;
      • 105, 107, 108, 200, 203 - group messages, joining, leaving the group, disbanding the group;
      • 46 - use of skill;
      • 2303 - skill recharge;
      • 301, 302 - consumption of items;
      • 1996 - attack blocked (when the target is in a state of blocking incoming damage - celestial, medusa, etc.).
    • If you completely remove text from a message, it will not be displayed at all, even in System Chat;
    • You can read a detailed guide about the message editor in the guides section .

You will need to use our image.png Updater  to ensure that the update is displayed correctly.  We highly recommend that you use the  Fast Check feature as we regularly release various minor and major updates. 

with ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...