Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Papanda

Patchnote 22.04.24 - "Freya"

Рекомендованные сообщения

Restart: Monday, April 22, 2024 at 08:00 server time (07:00 CEST)

Dear friends,

From April 22 will introduce the next sub-stage of the 4th MasterWork season. This is the next step of server evolution, according to a pre-planned season life schedule. Step-by-step development is the key to a measured and comfortable game. At this stage of the season's life cycle, we have greatly simplified leveling from 1 to 80 in order to allow players to join the game as quick as possible, and take a direct part in the daily life of the server. Increased Experience and SP rates will help you raise the required level in a short time, and simplification of equipment acquisition will allow you to have the minimum required to participate in battles.
You can find out all the details in our Patch Note 🙃 

image.png Important game events

Technical work on installing updates, the respawn of Epic Bosses and all important game events are proceeding as scheduled. We try to give players as much information as possible so that you can effectively plan your gaming session.

• Monday, April 22:
    • accessory_hero_cap_i00.png Nomination of Heroes of the Grand Olympiad - 00:00;
    • image.png Technical work to install the update - 8:00 (Estimated time 90 minutes);
    • image.png Beleth - 20:45 ~ 21:00, every Monday;
    • image.png Freya - 21:15 ~ 21:30, every Monday.
  • Tuesday, April 23:
    • etc_fire_crystal_i00.pngSeed of Destruction (collection of 150+ Attributes) - Every Tuesday and Friday from 19:30 to 21:30;
  • Wednesday, April 24:
    • image.png Antharas - 21:00, every second Wednesday, alternately with image.png Valakas.
  • Thursday, April 25:
    • image.png Baium - 21:00 ~ 21:15, every Thursday.
  • Friday, April 26:
    • etc_fire_crystal_i00.pngSeed of Destruction (collection of 150+ Attributes) - Every Tuesday and Friday from 19:30 to 21:30;
    • Sieges of Clan Halls - from 20:00 to 21:00.
    • image.png Dent - 21:30 ~ 22:00, once every 5 days;
      • Respawn time changed:
        • Bane - 21:30;
        • Dent - 21:45 ~ 22:00.
  • Saturday, April 27:
    • image.png Territorial Wars - 20:00 - 22:00 Kyiv time (20:00 - 22:00 Moscow time):
      • 9 main flags;
      • 6 MidCompany flags.
  • Sunday, April 28:
    • Sieges 16:00 - 18:00 Server time:
      • image.png Gludio;
      • image.png Dion;
      • image.png Schuttgart;
      • image.png Aden;
      • image.png Elven;
      • image.png Dark Elven;
      • image.png Human.
    • Sieges 20:00 - 22:00 Server time:
      • image.png Giran;
      • image.png Oren;
      • image.png Innadril;
      • image.png Goddard;
      • image.png Rune;
      • image.png Orc;
      • image.png Dwarf;
      • image.png Gludin.

• Error correction;
  • Changing respawn time.

During raids you can always have an interesting time and measure your strength with your opponents.

Beleth, Antharas, Valakas, Baium, Dent:

• armor_t97_u_i00.png One random piece of Elegia equipment has been added to the drop with a 100% chance.

Beleth, Antharas, Valakas, Baium, Dent, Freya (Open World Boss):

• sphere_emerald_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: S86-grade:  Added to drop with 100% chance.

• Changed respawn time:
    • 20:45 ~ 21:00.

• The number of simultaneous Instance Zones has been changed from 10 to 15;
  • The time for the Boss to appear after entering the farming room has been reduced to 3 minutes.

• Added a new World Boss;
  • New Instance Zones have been added.

• image.png World Boss Freya

A little lore for story lovers!

Hidden text

When the Elmoraden Empire was at its height, the gods often descended to earth from the heavenly palaces. And so, once again visiting the world, the god of darkness Gran Kain and his daughter Eva heard that Princess Melissa from the royal family of Aden was expelled from the kingdom on charges of using dark magic. Accompanied by a personal guard of Knights of Cann, she was sent north to a labyrinth near the city of Schuttgart, where she has to serve her sentence.

Gran Cain wanted to use the princess, obsessed with revenge, for his own purposes. Despite the fact that Melissa improved her skills day after day, she lacked the strength to retaliate.

And the god of darkness decided to give them to her. To do this, he used the ingredients that remained with him from the time of the creation of people - a part of the Tired Soul and a measure of Corrupt Water. Having united them, he created the Spirit of Water, breathed the Light of the Abyss into it, and then sealed it in a crystal ball, which he offered to Melissa.

The princess did not accept the gift from the unknown wizard, who turned out to be Gran Kain. She attacked the god, and in the ensuing battle the crystal ball shattered, and the dark power that filled it poured into the world...

Melissa was unable to resist the influence of the forces of the Abyss. Darkness took over her heart and her body turned to ice. The princess became the Snow Queen Freya.

Freya did not even spare her faithful captain. For trying to save her, he was turned into a gargoyle, who became the Captain of the Snow Queen's Guard.

To increase her power, Freya collected fragments of Gran Cain's crystal sphere. But most of them scattered throughout the castle, poisoning everything in their path. The palace of the beautiful Melissa has turned into a kingdom of eternal winter, inhabited by disgusting and evil creatures.

Today, Kegor and Ginia, in a desire to help and disenchant Princess Melissa, headed to the Labyrinth. Do they have enough strength? Will they be able to win over Guard Captain Klakias to their side? And if not... will they be strong enough to defeat the Snow Queen Freya? And who will help them along this path? 

This story is not over yet, and you have a chance to become a part of it!

General information:

• Access by level is not limited;
  • An unlimited number of people can enter;
  • The entrance to the Epic Boss zone is individual for each player;
  • After entering the Epic Boss Zone for the first time, players have 20 minutes before the start of the battle. After 20 minutes, entry is not possible;
  • Respawn once every 7 days, on  Monday 21:15 - 21:30

Brief guide:

Our exciting journey begins in the lands of Schuttgart, so first we head to this city, and then teleport to the Ice Merchant Cabin.
Upon arrival at the location, three corridors, so familiar for many years, will be waiting for us: one leads to the ominous mobs of the Ice Labyrinth, the second to the Ice Queen’s castle, and the third to just the place we need. How to find the right landmark and not miss? Easily! Opposite him are Ice Statues, which seem to hint at the possible future of random travelers who inadvertently wandered where they should not.

Hidden text

Shot00022.jpg

It is not in our interests to retreat back, so we move forward - along the corridor with statues. The road is difficult, winding, but straight. So try not to get lost between two walls. Well, it’s advisable not to slip on the ice, otherwise the bish will swear.
At the end of the path there is a large square, a mysterious statue and... a tent with a fire. Yes, if you see exactly such a landscape, you have successfully arrived!

Hidden text

Shot00023.jpg

If you arrived before the spawn time, then you should make yourself comfortable, grill a kebab, fight with the Wars for a place in the ice and wait for Kegor and Ginia, because their appearance will start the respawn timer of the epic boss. You don't have to talk to them, you can just ignore them.

5 minutes after the appearance of these two, Guard Captain Glakias will respond to the noise outside. Without mercy, we beat the poor fellow to death, and only after that a Portal will appear, allowing you to break into the possessions of Queen Freya. The invitation portal will be located directly in front of the statue.

Let's not hesitate, run to the Portal. Everyone independently (no, the leader of the Command Channel and the party leader will not drag you along with them, you are heavy) pokes into it and ends up in a room without windows or doors. But the adventures don't end here!
For 20 minutes, every now and then you will have to fight off the Wars already inside the Castle, send them to the city, or regroup in it with your clan, run back to the Portal and knock out the Wars again. Yes, you will have exactly 20 minutes for battle. The one who stays inside is the one who gets the slippers.

There will be no major differences from ordinary Freya, the tactics are still the same:

• Stage 1: Freya has appeared, we hit as hard as we can.
  • Stage 2: Glakias once again honored us with his presence and we kill him again.
  • Stage 3: Freya appears again, we finish off and enjoy life.

The Epic Boss's skills are partially identical to the standard Freya instance. The exception is freezing, it will no longer happen. Only Ice Blocks will freeze you.
Instead of a shackle of ice, the lady with the cold heart now shrouds players in a powerful slow (up to 70%). This debuff can either be cleanced, or go to the fires inside the lair to “warm up”.

etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA enchanting is available for the finishing group with a group chance from levels 10 to 18.

As a reward for winning you will receive:

accessary_blessed_queen_of_ice_necklace_Blessed Freya Necklace
etc_recovery_set_i00.pngBottle of Freya's Soul
armor_t97_u_i00.png One random piece of Elegia equipment
protection_of_rune.png Protection`s
br_spell_books_sword_i00.png Will`s
ultimate_fighter_will_book.pngUltimate Will`s
weapon_icarus_sowsword_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.png Icarus Weapons
weapon_vesper_singer_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.png Vesper Weapon
weapon_skulledge_i00.png Mid S84 Weapon
weapon_lavamond_saw_i00.pngTop S84 Weapons
armor_t94_u_i02.pngpannel_unconfirmed.png Moirai Armor and Jewelry
armor_t95_u_i02.pngpannel_unconfirmed.png Vesper Armor and Jewelry
lind_rider.png Mount cards
familybox_ench.pngEnchanted MW Box
chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone
etc_add_buffslot_i02.pngetc_level_panel_lv3.pngAncient Book: Divine Inspiration (Manuscript)
dethrone_box_tier1.pngAttributes Supplies
etc_warding_orb_red_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: S-grade
etc_warding_orb_black_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: S80-grade
etc_warding_orb_gold_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: S84-grade
sphere_emerald_i00.pngMasterWork Crystal: S86-grade

• image.png Instance Zone Freya:
    • Entrance: Command channel of 15 - 27 characters;
    • Levels: 81 - 85;
    • Cooldown: Wednesday and Saturday at 6:30 am server time.

etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA enchanting is available, the chance is personal for each member of the finishing group:

Level Chance
10 -> 11 100%
11 -> 12 100%
12 -> 13 50%
13 -> 14 35%
14 -> 15 25%
15 -> 16 15%
16 -> 17 10%
17 -> 18 5%

accessary_queen_of_ice_necklace_i00.pngFreya Necklace
weapon_vesper_fighter_i00.pngpannel_unconfirmed.png Random Vesper Weapon
armor_t96_u_i02.png Moirai Armor and Jewelry
armor_t94_u_i02.png Vesper Armor and Jewelry
armor_t94_u_i02.png Vorpal Armor and Jewelry
br_spell_books_magic_i00.png Will`s
protection_of_rune.png Protection`s
etc_warding_orb_red_i00.png VariousMasterWork Spheres

• image.png Instance Zone Blessed Freya:
    • Entrance: Command channel of 15 - 27 characters;
    • Levels: 82 - 85;
    • Cooldown: Wednesday and Saturday at 6:30 am server time.

etc_soul_stone_i00.png SA enchanting is available, the chance is personal for each member of the finishing group:

Level Chance
10 -> 11 100%
11 -> 12 100%
12 -> 13 100%
13 -> 14 50%
14 -> 15 35%
15 -> 16 25%
16 -> 17 15%
17 -> 18 10%

accessary_queen_of_ice_necklace_i00.pngFreya Necklace or
accessary_blessed_queen_of_ice_necklace_Blessed Freya Necklace
etc_recovery_set_i00.pngBottle of Freya's Soul
weapon_lavamond_saw_i00.pngTop S84 Weapons
armor_t97_u_i00.png Elegia Armor and Jewelry Parts
armor_t96_u_i02.png Moirai Armor and Jewelry
armor_t94_u_i02.png Vesper Armor and Jewelry
chest_of_dark_soul.pngChest with Life Stone
etc_warding_orb_red_i00.png Various MasterWork Spheres

• Changing the strength of siege structures.
  • skill0247.pngBuild Headquarters:
    • The flag now has 500,00 HP.
  • skill0326.pngBuild Advanced Headquarters:
    • The flag now has 1,000,000 HP.
  • Changes in exchange prices;
  • Changing names and descriptions.
  • Inserting a deffencive Attribute to the Armor: The final stage in the development of Attribute Defense has arrived, now up to 3 protective attributes can be inserted into Armor of grade S and S+. Carefully approach to the choice of specific options for the Protective Attribute, this will help your class reveal itself fully.
    • You can insert up to 3 different defencive attributes into armor (Gloves, Boots, Helmets, Top Armor, Pants, Full Body) - 60 units by Attribute Stones and 120 by Attribute Crystals for:
      • S and Dynasty;
      • Moirai
      • Vesper/ Vorpal/ Elegia.
  • Due to the change in the value of family_coin_i00.pngMaster Coin, the cost of exchanging Attribute Crystals has been changed. The price in adena remains unchanged:
    Stone Master Coin The resulting crystal
    etc_fire_stone_i00.pngFire Stone 5 etc_fire_crystal_i00.pngFire Crystal
    etc_water_stone_i00.pngWater Stone 5 etc_water_crystal_i00.pngWater Crystal
    etc_earth_stone_i00.pngEarth Stone 5 etc_earth_crystal_i00.pngEarth Crystal
    etc_wind_stone_i00.pngWind Stone 5 etc_wind_crystal_i00.pngWind Crystal
    etc_unholy_stone_i00.pngDark Stone 5 etc_unholy_crystal_i00.pngDark Crystal
    etc_holy_stone_i00.pngDivine Stone 5 etc_holy_crystal_i00.pngDivine Crystal
  • For standardization and convenience, all “ Verpes ” items have been renamed to “ Vorpal ” in Ru and Ua localizations. Now items of this type will be called:
    • Eng: Vorpal;
    • Ru: Ворпал;
    • Ua: Ворпал.
      To avoid confusion, a disclaimer will be added that these items were previously called "Verpes".
  • weapon_vesper_defender_i00.pngVesper Verteidiger:
    • Renamed into weapon_vesper_defender_i00.pngVesper Shield.
  • Changing skills.
  • skill0302.pngSpoil Festival: Slightly increased:
    • Target search radius for triggering the skill with 200 units. up to 250 units;
    • Number of targets from “9 to 10” to “10 to 12”.
      We remind you: Such skills (AOE required by the target) work around the target on which the skill is applied, in this case within a radius of 250 units around the target.
  • br_skill0444_a.pngSweeper Festival: The radius of collecting resources from corpses has been slightly increased:
    • From 250 units. up to 300 units

You will need to use our image.png Updater to ensure that the update is displayed correctly. We highly recommend you to use the Fast Check feature as we regularly release various minor and major updates. 

with ❤️, E-Global & Averia

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...