Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi everybody..i was not going to create a cp,but see thatis impossible to join any internatonal cp just like that..cause there is no cp at all)

anyway..we have some people who are going to play here..but still lack some..

we have

1)biahop-me

2)sws +

3)one more guy hes not dcided yet which proffecion and their friends

so we need still 4-5 people for the mutual game!

plz let me know here or skype justpaui if u wanna join us,,

Requriements-

speak english(ukrainian and russian is good as well.cause the majority of the serbeofc ukrainian and russian speaking people)

mikrophon+RC or skype

18+

nothing more..just not to leave the cp if smth first time does not go smoothly!)

Hello, me and my 2 friends will start here :) but we are mostly only relaxing in the game. But very active, no whore for items, only for fun :)

But I think that you dont need CP for start.. Its 55x rate, you will neeed CP only later for pvps,rbs,cs

Hello, me and my 2 friends will start here :) but we are mostly only relaxing in the game. But very active, no whore for items, only for fun :)

But I think that you dont need CP for start.. Its 55x rate, you will neeed CP only later for pvps,rbs,cs

well but still we need to farm gears!)and stuff..need ears for pvp and so on!)so maybe we could join our people to play together!?farm instances and resuirses,

So i am looking for CP. 18 years old; GMT+2; i don't know what cp you are going to make but my mine classes are th/gh/duelist. Actually i have experiance with all classes except supporting ones. :rolleyes:

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...