Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

cuz there r no place for eu players, only rus only hardcore, and eu players r soft, extremelly Sweden =*

I think that everybody can farm, make +6 sets and farm olymp

On rpg-club there was 1 Hero GK from Bolgaria, and he farm olymp w/o help

i farm solo have set noble all 300,slasher 300, vorpal juwe set i was already hero on tales i dont know why i dont have chance to be there too. But i have ban from yesterday and i dont know if its worth buying unban or not :( Is there any non rus server starting soon?

i farm solo have set noble all 300,slasher 300, vorpal juwe set i was already hero on tales i dont know why i dont have chance to be there too. But i have ban from yesterday and i dont know if its worth buying unban or not :( Is there any non rus server starting soon?

Hero at tales, serious shit, there every random was hero, i bet you wouldn't be even in top 10 in this server.

Hero at tales, serious shit, there every random was hero, i bet you wouldn't be even in top 10 in this server.

Why do you think that russian players are so good? They are just usual players as we are

Why do you think that russian players are so good? They are just usual players as we are

Try oly and you will see how you won't win a single match, many russians are complete nolifers, playing l2 18 hours every day, living only for l2 without any other objectives in life, you just can't reach their skill level, not even talking about items, you will never reach them unless you play 18 hours every single day too.

Doesnt matter if they are that much online. They can only get vesper noble set +6 with max attribute + gun + juwe mby zaken at start and that is quite easily obtainable on server start. For better eq tezza/freya they will have to wait because of instancezone so at the start every player is same by my opinion. Nevermind i dont care i wont donate for unban. I dont like the server russian players dont give a shit about int players and it is impossible to find party for instances etc. waitin for some int server to start any suggestions?

Doesnt matter if they are that much online. They can only get vesper noble set +6 with max attribute + gun + juwe mby zaken at start and that is quite easily obtainable on server start. For better eq tezza/freya they will have to wait because of instancezone so at the start every player is same by my opinion. Nevermind i dont care i wont donate for unban. I dont like the server russian players dont give a shit about int players and it is impossible to find party for instances etc. waitin for some int server to start any suggestions?

int servers r fully crap...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...