и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Kitty

I`m waiting for start!

Рекомендованные сообщения

event-x-70.jpg.d2edcb83ad1b012b16a0ab168413fec1.jpg

Dear players,

While you`re waiting for opening of our new server, we offer you to participate in our new event!

Averia.ws administration is the most humane in the world! :D Only our team ask you to annoy a bit your pets and will give your prizes for that.

smayly.ru_gallery_anime_GoodBlackCat_11.gif.15ac28177ff773e46cd10e0dfb3c60f7.gif

Our task: you should make a photo with you and your pet+ there should be seen a sign "I`m waiting for start x70 Averia.ws!". This sign must be written manually, not added with graphic-editing programms.

[spoiler=e.g.(the sign is in Russian but I think the main idea is understandable)]cs622421_vk.me_v622421131_a882_ftvO6FVOZLA.jpg.e9bf750b24372b288037fa02508cf01c.jpg

If you don`t have a pet, it`s not problem at all! A hand-made pet-toy is acceptable too ;)

smayly.ru_gallery_anime_GoodBlackCat_12.gif.d5309a602033e1676f50f4683370e82e.gif

You can add your photo in this topic:

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/Я-жду-старта-х70.71822/#post-1062362

(It should be hidden with spoiler)

The reward is 500 Avers to your Master Account for 5 best works.

Goodluck ;)

You can discuss this contest here.

Wow)

Thank you for such oppurtunity to get avers before start :thumbsup:

не ну а че...

[ATTACH=full]41083[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]41084[/ATTACH]

This girl is so original :thumbsup:

So many girls with cats :D

Wow)

Thank you:)

Yeah, cats is every where now, it's boring :)

Одним из главных признаков счастья и гармонии является полное отсутствие потребности кому-то, что-то доказывать.

Нельсон Мандела

Wow)

hey, are you going to take photo with your pet?) or you have unoriginal cat too?:D

hey, are you going to take photo with your pet?) or you have unoriginal cat too?:D

Her photo is original not because of a dog instead a cat.

I dont have any pets.or a handmade teddy :D

Her photo is original not because of a dog instead a cat.

I dont have any pets.or a handmade teddy :D

I didn't say that Sueno's work is original because she just has a dog). Her idea is great in spite of kind of her pet!) I just called cats "unoriginal" without referring to her work or her dog)

Handmade teddy! It would be interesting to see!:rolleyes:

I didn't say that Sueno's work is original because she just has a dog). Her idea is great in spite of kind of her pet!) I just called cats "unoriginal" without referring to her work or her dog)

I agree.

or you have unoriginal cat too?:D

I also didn`t say that cats are unoriginal, I said there`re many cats. So I reffered your opinion of originality in her work to a dog. Sorry

Handmade teddy! It would be interesting to see!:rolleyes:

I do not have any pets.or a handmade teddy :D

I agree.

I also didn`t say that cats are unoriginal, I said there`re many cats. So I reffered your opinion of originality in her work to a dog. Sorry

It's OK, we cannot understand each other good because I have bad English for explaining my opinion clearly :oops:

It's OK, we cannot understand each other good because I have bad English for explaining my opinion clearly :oops:

But you tried to make this section more alive ;)

But you tried to make this section more alive ;)

Yes :-) One day I will try to improve my English because I don't want to be illiterate... but it's already been another story :D

I want to see foreign players as participants in forum events))

Wow)

Yee so many girls, project "made by ladies" really

Yes :-) One day I will try to improve my English because I don't want to be illiterate... but it's already been another story :D

I want to see foreign players as participants in forum events))

Eng is absolutely neccesary nowadays everyone speaks that even with mistakes and it`s quite easy to learn easier than German or French:-)

• 2 недели спустя...
Yee so many girls, project "made by ladies" really

We don't deсeive:D

Eng is absolutely neccesary nowadays everyone speaks that even with mistakes and it`s quite easy to learn easier than German or French:-)

Simple truth:-) Also, in my future profession it'll be very necessary:oops: Oh God, It's already necessary everywhere...)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...