Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

1. Is it possible to make adding attribute stones/crystals to work like in all the chronicles after Goddess Of Destruction. What I mean - if u have for example 100 attribute stones/crystals u can add all of them at once by using ctrl+click on the attribute stone/crystal then choose the item u want to attribute. The system will use the necessary numer of stones/crystal to reach the maximum possible attribute level.

2. Is it possible to increase buff duration to 1h for freezing/blazing skin, counter critical, eye of paagrio, paagrio fists because atm they are retail-like 20min/20min/20min/4min

3. Any chance for adding summoners' and crafter's, or atleast summoners', buffs in the alt+B, since it's a PVP server.

Suggestions 2 and 3 will help a lot for the robe users to stand on the melees' damage.

4. Offline buffer. Can you add an option for setting offline buffer shop. This will be rly useful, because it's annoying to keep all the time 2-3 online boxes to buff urself, when u simply can go to the offline buffer zone and buy what buffs u need.

1. Is it possible to make adding attribute stones/crystals to work like in all the chronicles after Goddess Of Destruction. What I mean - if u have for example 100 attribute stones/crystals u can add all of them at once by using ctrl+click on the attribute stone/crystal then choose the item u want to attribute. The system will use the necessary numer of stones/crystal to reach the maximum possible attribute level.

2. Is it possible to increase buff duration to 1h for freezing/blazing skin, counter critical, eye of paagrio, paagrio fists because atm they are retail-like 20min/20min/20min/4min

3. Any chance for adding summoners' and crafter's, or atleast summoners', buffs in the alt+B, since it's a PVP server.

Suggestions 2 and 3 will help a lot for the robe users to stand on the melees' damage.

4. Offline buffer. Can you add an option for setting offline buffer shop. This will be rly useful, because it's annoying to keep all the time 2-3 online boxes to buff urself, when u simply can go to the offline buffer zone and buy what buffs u need.

1-2 I`ll answer you as soon as I find out

3 90% no

4. offline buffer is available in .сfg

About "2" i want to add and seraphim/queen buff now its 3 or 4 min not sure ... this mean you have to be with summoner in cp cuz you have to rebuff every 4 min ... if its possible to increase duration of that buff :) something like 20-30 min will be perfect ... just asking :P ty

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...