Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Server is down for 2-3 hours :(

In such moments I like flooding a bit on the forum or watching a good movie:p

What`s your favourite film? Or maybe few movies.

My favourite are The Last Samurai, series The Lord of The Rings and Wag the Dog:oops: for beginning:D

"Interstellar" "The Shawshank Redemption", "The Godfather", "Léon", "Donnie Darko", "Fight Club", "Schindler's List", "Inception", "Se7en", "The Big Lebowski", "American History X", "Forrest Gump", "The Bucket List", "Knockin' On Heaven's Door", "The Dark Knight Rises"

The opening scene is hard:eek:

But the whole plot (from teaser) seems to be interesting, although gloomy.

( especially for a 20-years-old girl who enjoys "My little pony" :D)

Dead Poets Society still my top movie!

Patch Adams, both witn Robin Williams

Rob Roy and Les Miserables with Liam Neeson;

Mr. Deeds and Click with Adam Sandler;

Forest Gump, The Terminal (with Catherine Zeta-Jones:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:) and Catch Me If You Can with Tom Hanks (with Leonardo DiCaprio too);

And I think you have alot to see in 3h... hehehe :p

"Oh, Captain, my Captain":rolleyes:

Catch Me If You Can with Tom Hanks (with Leonardo DiCaprio too);

I watched that 3-4 weeks ago :thumbsup: It was a random choice but I liked this movie a lot)And young Leo is so cutiee:oops: I was surprised that it`s based on real events.:rolleyes:

Patch Adams, both witn Robin Williams

Rob Roy and Les Miserables with Liam Neeson;

Mr. Deeds and Click with Adam Sandler;

Forest Gump, The Terminal (with Catherine Zeta-Jones:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:) and Catch Me If You Can with Tom Hanks (with Leonardo DiCaprio too);

great list!:thumbsup: I like many of those movies too!:rolleyes: also Catherine Zeta-Jones:inlove::D

writter of the book and imo "father" of horror books/movies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft

Many men, many minds, I don`t like horror :( I can`t sleep after that, only with light, even after reading stories:eek:

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...