Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Awe

Let's get acquainted!

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello everyone! (✿◠‿◠)

In Russian section we have such topics, telling our players more about our moderators in real life, so I decided that it's time for my international friends to get to know me 7.gif

My name is Alina, I live in a beautiful city, Samara. As you have noticed, I am a moderator of our International section, answering your questions and just talking.

Just a few words about me:

When I was younger I used to do rhythmic gymnastics, I had been doing it for 8 years. I think it is the most greatest achievement in my life. Now I can only boast of splits and thin legs :(

I read a lot, prefer Remarque. I am a real serial nerd and infect others with it Emoticon%2002%20Laugh.png I am crazy about My Little Pony and believe that Friendship is Magic 2728.png

Now you get a portion of the "freshest" photos :inlove:

[spoiler=^^]EyKBjy0eXWE.jpg.1658da60cb1a37fc8f592dd458251671.jpg

_paWlZJKaxA.jpg.375b21e972a5bc019fda0e337d3220b0.jpg

2EzVdhUag1s.jpg.69b19ff57ff22396b900cca4ef3aa5d4.jpg

Ahig - пупсик :3

Hello everyone! (✿◠‿◠)

In Russian section we have such topics, telling our players more about our moderators in real life, so I decided that it's time for my international friends to get to know me 7.gif

My name is Alina, I live in a beautiful city, Samara. As you have noticed, I am a moderator of our International section, answering your questions and just talking.

Just a few words about me:

When I was younger I used to do rhythmic gymnastics, I had been doing it for 8 years. I think it is the most greatest achievement in my life. Now I can only boast of splits and thin legs :(

I read a lot, prefer Remarque. I am a real serial nerd and infect others with it Emoticon%2002%20Laugh.png I am crazy about My Little Pony and believe that Friendship is Magic 2728.png

Now you get a portion of the "freshest" photos :inlove:

[spoiler=^^][ATTACH=full]61905[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]61906[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]61907[/ATTACH]

You're very familiar with actriss from Under the dome, dont remember the name

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...