Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

In my opinion if you can buy only that Caradine's letter that lets you skip the 100 mobs / barakel part, then it is useless. No one in his sane mind would buy it since it takes 10-20min to do that on your own.

BUT. the susccubus part takes like 1-3 hours to do and maybe more.

How about adding some item to the donate shop that people would really buy and that was useful for getting nobles ? (1 click = nobles ON )

Or people are not tired of doing this quest over and over and over again ?

In my opinion if you can buy only that Caradine's letter that lets you skip the 100 mobs / barakel part, then it is useless. No one in his sane mind would buy it since it takes 10-20min to do that on your own.

BUT. the susccubus part takes like 1-3 hours to do and maybe more.

How about adding some item to the donate shop that people would really buy and that was useful for getting nobles ? (1 click = nobles ON )

Or people are not tired of doing this quest over and over and over again ?

1 hour tops to kill sucsubusses

nobles q 2-3h long ? boring, easy and waste of time

add an item to donate shop . 1 click = nobles ON

price ~200 avers ? = profit

Why not ?

+ / - ?

are you insane? why you wana this go to 100500 server with wings and other stuff and play there! this is averia and this server fine for me for it custom shop!

its more than enough ;)

this thing im talking about is not a game changer .. everyone does this quest in 2-3 hours every single time on every server they play ...

im only offering this because i hate the suscubbus mob part on this server. last time it took me about 2hours + for my two chars to do this part.. and it was at about 1 week from a start and at 3-4am (ru time)

this thing im talking about is not a game changer .. everyone does this quest in 2-3 hours every single time on every server they play ...

im only offering this because i hate the suscubbus mob part on this server. last time it took me about 2hours + for my two chars to do this part.. and it was at about 1 week from a start and at 3-4am (ru time)

so its perfect you can fight for the spot :D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...