Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Jefferson

About Pet Blue that give Gift of Seraphim

Рекомендованные сообщения

thet pet yellow i saw that give cat and maestro buffs,but the blue its just giving gift of seraphim not also the maestro buffs i want to know if in offcial that pets will exist and if you guys will fix the blue pet to give also maestro buffs

thet pet yellow i saw that give cat and maestro buffs,but the blue its just giving gift of seraphim not also the maestro buffs i want to know if in offcial that pets will exist and if you guys will fix the blue pet to give also maestro buffs

Blue pet won't give maestro buff

Ahig - пупсик :3

but maestro buffs is also good for mage heavy armor from maestro give P def also ^^

Heavy Armor (Case Harden) works only on HEAVY armor users. Since mages use robe you can only buff Embroider = +5% p .def

But that pet does not give u Case harden as far as i test it :) It gives u buff with icon like Case Harden, but thats it. Its name is Armor Maitenance and it gives you p def, in light, robe and heavy so. So it works for mage also.

But that pet does not give u Case harden as far as i test it :) It gives u buff with icon like Case Harden, but thats it. Its name is Armor Maitenance and it gives you p def, in light, robe and heavy so. So it works for mage also.

I will create bug thread about to ask developers to take a look, maybe it's not bug, im not informed as well, but ill just ask to check it.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...