Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Okay, we are missing 2 players to main party.

Classes : Domi/SWS.

Prime time : 19-00 gmt +1.

About characters , if u have it's good, but also we can give to u our ready characters with items etc. We had one scammer in cp , he get perma ban , better do not try the same things that he did.

Greetings

This cp is recruting people only for farm then they change password and you can go back your home w/o items and your time which you invested in this cp. BTW this ,,scammer" dont have ban ( it is why he wasn't scamer ) Be careful guys !!

dyfree.. you are so fa cking sick... man.. you try to scamm me and adms just give me items abck that proove that you are scammer btw... i can post here.. how you tryed to scamm me.. fa cking Moron about you tigar.. if you had low... CP also its not my problem and you tryed to scamm nanuks also so you are anothet trash polish

UPSSSSsss , I see ,my conclusion was 100% relevent. Confirmation is your rage and skeart, you dont find players ...:) Every brained person will see that is something wrong with you EnchantressFTL and your CP IT is why some people leave from your cp ( like gonzo etc ) :( Keep doing like this and soon you will lose all players O.o GL my friend.

dyfree.. you are so fa cking sick... man.. you try to scamm me and adms just give me items abck that proove that you are scammer btw... i can post here.. how you tryed to scamm me.. fa cking Moron about you tigar.. if you had low... CP also its not my problem and you tryed to scamm nanuks also so you are anothet trash polish

i tryed to scamm nanuks? haha,first time i hear this :-):-)

and i am not polish!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...