Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Betty

Reward for the Heroes of the OBT on X30!

Рекомендованные сообщения

1719561007_30.jpg.96bdeb2569073bb3c1d51a091a8780a3.jpg

Dear Averians!

On OBT of our new server X30 will run a favorite with all the contest - 24\7 the battle for Olympiad with cash reward for the heroes in their class!

This is a great opportunity not only to participate in the Olympiad for any profession in top equipment, but the chance to compete for real money in wallets, that will get a heroes!

The conditions of the Olympiad on the OBT:

• Limit for battles is 250;
  • Limit for HWID on 1 window;
  • Disabled class battles;
  • The Olympiad is held from 10 AM to 01:AM;
  • In Alt+B it is possible to restore the initial amount of points if You drain them to zero.

And now about the pleasant. Each character in his class will receive 15$ on his WebMoney wallet or 2000 Avers on Master account*

*if You received the hero in 2 or more professions, the remuneration will be paid only for one.

Remind that the start of OBT will be held on Saturday, October 15, at 7PM (+3 GMT). Do not miss!;)

And yet OBT still have time, we invite everyone to part in the pre-launch contests:

Why in ENG version only webmoney option is available?

I'm sorry, I did not update. My bad.

Now it's added. ;)

Each character in his class will receive 15$ on his WebMoney wallet or 2000 Avers on Master account

Open Beta will last untill October 21 to 00:00 AM

I'm sorry, I did not update. My bad.

Now it's added. ;)

Each character in his class will receive 15$ on his WebMoney wallet or 2000 Avers on Master account

Open Beta will last untill October 21 to 00:00 AM

A few more questions - As i understand hero status i given out every day? Because I saw some heroes yesterday. Why I can not see a hero list or past period rankings? How does one know if he is eligable to receive hero status - only checking with his own char at the hero monument by trying to receive it? Or is it applied automaticly after olympiad games end?

A few more questions - As i understand hero status i given out every day? Because I saw some heroes yesterday. Why I can not see a hero list or past period rankings? How does one know if he is eligable to receive hero status - only checking with his own char at the hero monument by trying to receive it? Or is it applied automaticly after olympiad games end?

All information will be available on October 21st.

You can use the command /olympiadstat selecting an opponent to target.

How come then some people had hero status yesterday?

My questions were regarding only OBT.

I got you, I meant that information about players, who will take Hero, will be available on 21 OCT.

Last Hero Event....

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...