Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Where can i find client edit section? I'd like to get back my Big Invetory with 2 bars on same file.

Hello. I am sorry, but this is impossible.

I got it from ur files before, just would like to get it back, i'll try to find downloading and using some files from you.

Btw, why don't the girls open a x10 retail high five server just like the old times? you may gather a lot of ppl back which miss servers like that.

I got it from ur files before, just would like to get it back, i'll try to find downloading and using some files from you.

Btw, why don't the girls open a x10 retail high five server just like the old times? you may gather a lot of ppl back which miss servers like that.

I am sorry, but x10 is not actual for currently lineage 2 community :( Not a lot of players wanna play on x7-10 :(

Bulit shit open x7 w/o donate ciustom pet and no pa normal retali like serwer not next shit for donate pa and 4h 85 lvl

Ppl lf normal stabile not shit serwer all you x50 + life 2 weaks and all weap +16 fight 1 antharas/walakas and serwer down

AND TRAY MAKE NORMAL ANTYBOT W/O ADRENALINE ZRANGER AND MORE SHIT

All 50 + open only for donate 2 weak +++++money for start serwer down and you open only next shit for donate

I am sorry, but x10 is not actual for currently lineage 2 community :( Not a lot of players wanna play on x7-10 :(

I guess it should be, that's why some projects and another servers open only low rates and gather a huge community, you girls also can open a mid-rate retail server just like one server... it would be more enjoyable i guess.. maybe one x15 with Retail buffs and no customs donates, donates availables could be only PA/Runes and Pets (with recharge, not horse/cat buff).

Or just like some servers make a mid-rate retail server with no third-class buffs available on alt+b and mana potions usable only while not flagged.

I guess it should be, that's why some projects and another servers open only low rates and gather a huge community, you girls also can open a mid-rate retail server just like one server... it would be more enjoyable i guess.. maybe one x15 with Retail buffs and no customs donates, donates availables could be only PA/Runes and Pets (with recharge, not horse/cat buff).

Or just like some servers make a mid-rate retail server with no third-class buffs available on alt+b and mana potions usable only while not flagged.

We will see. Maybe we will open low-rate this autumn

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...