Apache Ant

Social Quest #1 - Tell us about...

Рекомендованные сообщения

1. How and when do you start playing Lineage 2

i start l2 on 2000 2001 2002 dont remember exactly

2. Your game account - so we could give you ticket for obteining headwear

efsevios (w\out prefix)

3. From where do you find about New Interlude x7 by E-Global & Valhalla-Age

My party wants to play here, so my PL told me about x7.

4. Why do you stop playing on your last project.

Server has died.

• 1. I started playing Lineage 2 12 years ago, since Chronicle 3. on DarkAge server. One of the reason I started is that I am a fantasy fan. And second is because it just hit me, and I could not stop like it.

• 2. Lukeace

• 4. I quit like after along time, in most cases because servers was dying

1. 7 years ago, brother showed me this game.

2. CPCfathil006

3.I was looking for low rate Interlude server which will be fresh and with good online.

4.I quitted because GM was caring only about donators and was helping with EPIC raidbosses.

[ATTACH] 87 [/ attach]

hola yo soy Diego (Astenu) de Argentina Tengo 29 años y se inició en el mundo de la L2 C2 hace tiempo en un servidor de x1. y que recuerdo muy poco. q Este servidor render esperanza y dura mucho tiempo .- Saludos a todos! Y estamos en el juego

!!!! >:)[/ATTACH]

12400626_10208869268598553_8948477207657919174_n.jpg.2d6ddfae724d4ae4f0aa200a522e625e.jpg

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdesmotivaciones.es%2Fu%2Fjob4ever%2F2&psig=AFQjCNEmNwnVqJIt3CG3kNBwdZpFFptTlg&ust=1460798969566148

1. В 2007 году когда был студентом увидел как сокурсник играет) и с этого момента начал и я )
  2. stany1234
  3. узнал из рекламы на l2db а позже и от друзей начали поступать предлжения
  4. упал он-лайн, да и сервера не вечные,каждые полгода закрывают

1 - How and when did you start playing Lineage 2

R : I started to play from the beginning of l2 Chronicles 2 (C2)

2 - Your game account

R: Rocket

3- Where to find information about New Interlude x7 by E-Global and Valhalla-Age?

R: Google uses to find an old server interlude

4 Why stop playing on his latest project.?

R: Server died

´´Rocket´´:Rodar los ojos:

1. About 5 years ago with group of friends from other MMO game.

2. Grezju
  3. From my friend who plays l2 from the very beggining and he knows about any new server oppenings.

4. Almost noone online - to low people to play.

1. Have been playing lineage2 for about 10 years now. Started on retail those days. Later on i started to play alot of private servers with friends. extreme, supreme, reloaded, dex, you name it.
  2. lilDonPaco
  3. I was playing l2e-global before. Had contact with the gm since i couldn't move back to the server and he told me the x7 server was opening :).
  4. I played a server with buffs, dances and songs. Server was full of mages. besides, the spoil rates were bugged...

1. Hi everyone, how and when I starting playing Lineage 2,hmm... First of All, I started to play this game 7 years ago (when I was 8) with my friends, we learnt this game from other peoples for example we saw this game at internet cafe from other players,we like it actually and we decided to start like a team 8-9 people. Thats all for my Lineage 2 history.
  2. shackburorb (Prefix:FUG)
  3. I find about this Server from websites like a (Topzone,Hopzone) and I decided to start !
  4. I took a brake before starting New Interlude x7 E-Global&Valhalla-Age because we like it very much with my team (clan) and we decided to play here .

1.I am playing lineage2 maybe 12-13 years started from noobwars and mostly on low rate servers

2.ekadannis

3.i found that server from my previous CP we were playing on firepoint.ru

4.Server end up little bit Dead so there was no point to play any more and also we knew about e-global and took some rest before start here

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...